The PANDORA thread

Hi guys!
I have had this bracelet for nearly 3 years and as you can see from the picture it has become quite loose! I am debating whether or not I should get a new smaller bracelet since it moves around my arm a lot, super confused on what to do:confused1:IMG_1796.JPG

So... the Cubs won. I am really desperate for a Cubs baseball charm. Nothing online anymore, so my options are limited to stores. If anyone happens to see one, please let me know and I will contact the store.

For measure, here's my new dove dangle and the 3 retired TTs I ordered this month with the silver prince and princess charms I got last month. The pixie TT was a last-minute order. So happy I got her. She's pretty cute in person. They're on my fairytale/garden/girly heart clasp bracelet.

View attachment 3513412

It's so girly and perfect. :heart:

Pjd, it is pretty big... Have you considered maybe filling it with charms entirely, that way it will become more snug. If not, if you only plan having a couple of charms on it then you should probably get a smaller size.

Reactions: xoelle
Hi guys!
I have had this bracelet for nearly 3 years and as you can see from the picture it has become quite loose! I am debating whether or not I should get a new smaller bracelet since it moves around my arm a lot, super confused on what to do:confused1:View attachment 3514035

That's my biggest complain about the chain(not sure what the proper term for them is) bracelet. They are so tight and rigid when you first buy them, but the more you wear them, and the more charms on them, the looser they get.
I have switched to the bangle, and like it more. I also like the bangle with less charms on it.
I like someone mentioned, had to put more charms on my chain ones to make them fit better, but now they are so heavy, it bothers me to wear for very long.
I wear 4 bangles, each with only 3 or 4 charms on each one, and am liking them. I can wear them without feeling my arm is weighted down.

That's my biggest complain about the chain(not sure what the proper term for them is) bracelet. They are so tight and rigid when you first buy them, but the more you wear them, and the more charms on them, the looser they get.
I have switched to the bangle, and like it more. I also like the bangle with less charms on it.
I like someone mentioned, had to put more charms on my chain ones to make them fit better, but now they are so heavy, it bothers me to wear for very long.
I wear 4 bangles, each with only 3 or 4 charms on each one, and am liking them. I can wear them without feeling my arm is weighted down.

Yeah it's quite annoying! Makes me feel like I should have got a really tight bracelet!

Reactions: rockhollow
I have a moments bracelet that's full, do I'm thinking of getting a bangle and just wearing three charms on it (the silicone lined clips and one Murano).

How many of you prefer the bangle over the bracelet and why?

I worked with them this spring in their Columbia, Md warehouse.

I had a great experience with them. Each weeknight we got free catered food. They also gave 75-85% discounts to their employees and temporary staff which I was.

I was laid off because like most warehouse jobs, the work dries up and is generally seasonal.

My new job pays more and is close to home with benefits and security, but I do miss my days at Pandora, but I do not miss it so much that I would leave my current job to return. I called the temporary agency when I gained permanent employment on my own and asked them to place me on their Do Not Call list.

Not sure if I would pay the full retail price because I had the opportunity to get it at a discounted price. Their silver and gold is marked Thailand while I have found jewelry thrifting cheaper even with discount marked Italy.

@melvel, if I see anything, I'll let you know on here. You are very right, I've only seen the dangles and the wooden ones for the Cubs around. :sad:

@LaAgradecida, I actually wear my bangles (and Essence) more than my Moments bracelets. I only have about 3 charms each on my bangles, put them all the way up against the clasp, then put a clip with a stopper underneath. The clasp looks like another charm and the charms don't move around. It can feel more heavy on that one side obviously, but I prefer that way over my charms swinging all around my bangles.

@2goodeyestoo, thanks for sharing your story. :heart: That's so interesting, and good point. I haven't purchased full price Pandora in years.

Reactions: 2goodeyestoo
Ok so I think I'm going to go for the bangle and put two of the crystal clips with silicone around a central charm.

I'm thinking of getting one of the "Radiant Hearts" crystals for my central charm. I'm trying to decide between these colors: Cerise, Blush Pink or Moonlight Blue.

Which is best for everyday?

I really love looking at the Cerise, but is it too fancy/bright for work? I'm a teacher and I'm not sure if it would look silly/too much.

Opinions please!

Ok so I think I'm going to go for the bangle and put two of the crystal clips with silicone around a central charm.

I'm thinking of getting one of the "Radiant Hearts" crystals for my central charm. I'm trying to decide between these colors: Cerise, Blush Pink or Moonlight Blue.

Which is best for everyday?

I really love looking at the Cerise, but is it too fancy/bright for work? I'm a teacher and I'm not sure if it would look silly/too much.

Opinions please!
That's a lovely way (and probably more preferred way) to style the bangle. I have the dainty bow and the star bangles, so I just have their matching clips on the other side of my charms.

I actually prefer the moonlight blue or blush pink for the Radiant Hearts charm. However, I think the cerise is perfectly fine for work, by looking at its stock photos. I've never seen it in person before. Honestly, I think either of the 3 colors you are thinking of look great!