The PANDORA thread

Me three! The old school retired silver pieces are my favorite. So lucky you had a colleague who was at the right place at the right time!

IMG_0481.JPG

I couldn't resist the latest Rue La La sale. They had some new stuff. I ordered the Forest Trinity dangle and Peacock charm today. I might wear the Forest Trinity as a necklace pendant since it looks so dainty.

Reactions: iVALANI and LizO...
@Caz71, I love that as a necklace pendant! I'm planning to do the same (separately) with a couple new dangle charms I ordered.

@LizO..., me too! The peacock was the first thing that I wanted. Hehe.

Speaking of... Well this escalated quickly. From the time that I last posted to until a few minutes ago, my new collective haul. My husband and me are celebrating our 17 year "dating" anniversary this Friday, so he allowed me to treat myself to the 2 TT's at the top:
IMG_0628.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: LizO...
Rue La La has picked up over the past couple of years. I remember it would take about 2 2 weeks for my orders to arrive. The past few sales, it's taken as quick as 1 week from when I ordered something to when it arrived to my house.

Thank you! They shipped my frog prince charm today and its on it's way, but says it will be delivered on Halloween, I'm hoping it gets here sooner!

Hi guys,

Today I went to Pandora and saw a section of gold bracelets. One was £950, another was somewhere near £700 I believe. Then there was one next to it in the same section that was gold in colour but it was priced at £145. I should've asked in the shop but didn't have much time as there were so many people. I then later looked online and couldn't find the one for £145. Does anyone know if that was a price error? Or is there one that is on a more affordable side that is gold plated? Now that I've seen the gold ones I really want one for Christmas but I refuse to pay near £1000 for just the starter bracelet.

Thanks for any help!

Hi guys,

Today I went to Pandora and saw a section of gold bracelets. One was £950, another was somewhere near £700 I believe. Then there was one next to it in the same section that was gold in colour but it was priced at £145. I should've asked in the shop but didn't have much time as there were so many people. I then later looked online and couldn't find the one for £145. Does anyone know if that was a price error? Or is there one that is on a more affordable side that is gold plated? Now that I've seen the gold ones I really want one for Christmas but I refuse to pay near £1000 for just the starter bracelet.

Thanks for any help!

I know that they do some of the sterling bracelets with a 'rose' clasp' - and the clasp is just gold plated. These are $90 (here in Canada).
But I don't think they have a whole bracelet that is 'rose', only 14 K ones.
And yes, the price is really high for the gold ones.
I also wanted a gold one, but can't pay those kind of prices. I like Pandora bangles.
I have ordered one off eBay, that is a real Pandora bangle, but has been gold plated by a 'third party'.
It hasn't come yet, it will be interesting to see, hope it's nice.

@iVALANI, no muranos yet, but at this rate, I think I'm on my way to completing my 3rd predominately 2-toned bracelet. :nuts:

I know that they do some of the sterling bracelets with a 'rose' clasp' - and the clasp is just gold plated. These are $90 (here in Canada).
But I don't think they have a whole bracelet that is 'rose', only 14 K ones.
And yes, the price is really high for the gold ones.
I also wanted a gold one, but can't pay those kind of prices. I like Pandora bangles.
I have ordered one off eBay, that is a real Pandora bangle, but has been gold plated by a 'third party'.
It hasn't come yet, it will be interesting to see, hope it's nice.
@guccilover21, on this note, they have silver bracelets with an all gold clasp for £275, and a silver bracelet with a clasp that's not completely all gold for £85.