the PANDORA Thread

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorgeous! Love it!

2. Most charms are tokens in our love story 😉

3. It's amazing!!! I love them all

4. Added another green pave ball to my animal bangle

P.S ignore red paint on my bone charm - I was painting a fence today :biggrin:

Attached Files:

5. Very nice!

Oh how pretty!

6. Hi All,

I've been quietly lurking as my new bubba is keeping me busy, but I've been loving all your creations!

I hadn't Pandora shopped since Xmas time, but it was my birthday in August so I got a few new items to share, plus a cpl of temptations from the Autumn collection got me :smile:).

First off, the pave snake bracelet. It arrived in the post today and I am sort of ambivalent about it. I like it but don't love it and think it might be tricky to pair up with charms unless they are sparkly. It did go very well with the new lace clips, one of the few items I like from the Autumn collection.

What do you all think?
    (It looks so shiny next to my 2-yr old bangle).

Attached Files:

7. A few more pics...

Attached Files:

8. And another...

Attached Files:

9. The pave clasp feels bulkier in comparison to the plain silver barrel clasp, but I guess they have to fit all those CZ. Here is a comparison pic with my silver bracelet.

Attached Files:

10. Next, here is my updated silver bracelet, now with dangles and a safety chain. I got the lucky penny and boy dangles for my birthday, and picked up the Dove of Peace, which is totally gorgeous, while back home. I need a fourth dangle, the car charm and another open work for the bracelet to be complete.

Attached Files:

11. I also got some new clips for my black bracelet as a birthday present, as well as the dragonfly charm. I am particularly pleased with the clips as they are retired in the UK and I never saw them before. I love them, they are so substantial.

Attached Files:

12. ....and my white bracelet got some black zebra muranos. I am trying to track down another for the front, which isn't proving very easy...

Attached Files:

13. Last but not least, I picked up the 'Trust' bead for my Essence bracelet in the sale. I just liked the look of it and don't particularly care for the meaning as it's not lacking in my life :biggrin:. At some point I would love to transfer some of the Essence beads on to another bracelet, maybe the bubble chain one.

Attached Files:

14. Thanks for looking and apologies for the low quality pics! I can only do this when the kids are in bed and the light is terrible.

Which pieces are your favourite from the new collection? The only other piece I got, in addition to the pave clasp bracelet, is the winged heart charm (silver, not the dangle). It's only sold as a starter bracelet in the Uk so I ordered from Germany. Also contemplating the lace clips but I think I will need to have a bit of a break from
    Pandora shopping (but not playing!) as I purchased the stardust fascinating muranos before they all sell out. I find myself increasingly hunting for retired items as very few new releases excite me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice