the PANDORA Thread

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love your bracelet, so many pretty charms! 💗

2. I managed to get the discontinued snake charm and another green pave ball charm - cannot wait for them to be delivered :biggrin:

3. Love it. Love the wedding cake charm

4. Share my everyday bangle.

Attached Files:

5. Thank you 😉

6. Thanks. It reminds me of our wedding cake.

7. So gorgeous 💟 I love how you have used the clip with the bracelet clip to keep the beads in place

8. Very pretty!

9. Really nice! i see many wedding charms, my oldest has a few on hers!

10. Anyone getting anything for promo? Spend $100 get charm up to $65 for free! I just did my presale

11. #10976 Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    Just ordered a charm for our anniversary and 2 spacers to get my free charm, now to wait till the 17th-20th to pick up.

Did my presale today. Cerebrating 34th wedding anniversary on September 12 and becoming grandparents for the first time to a baby girl on August 21st

Attached Files:

12. Yes, did the pre sale, bought the Carriage and the Unforgettable moments box and a free floral openworks charm, got two clips, sunburst and another charm silver lining for a free abundance of love charm, cannot wait until the 17th to pick it up!

Attached Files:

13. Exciting! Nice choices

Did they make you out under separate names? My store says one per customer now but used to let us do multiples. They said Pandora was cracking down

14. [/QUOTE] Did they make you out under separate names? My store says one per customer now but used to let us do multiples. They said Pandora was cracking down[/QUOTE]

It was done all in one transaction, they never gave me any trouble at all. I am in Canada though..

15. I did mine yesterday. I bought the Orchid dangle, shopping bag, all around the world openwork and got the love of my life pink clip as free charm. I pondered for a long time in getting the pink clip as I already had one and I try not to duplicate but really needed another clip to stop charms from sliding around on my leather bracelet and I thought a streamlined look is better since they will be close together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice