The opposite of buyer's remorse..

linakpl

Mar 18, 2011
After reading about Duet somewhere in in the CL thread I finally ventured out there last night and came across a gorgeous pair of CLs in my size!! My sister was with me and played devil's advocate and talked me into sleeping on it. The store closed at 6 and we left right before 6 so I thought we're the last to leave and if I really wanted them I'd be the first person here in the morning and get them. So after a night of thinking what outfits I could pair with these shoes (they were the grey and black Deboras? the one with the espadrille like trim on the wedge part and flannel on the top part with a tiny zipper on the top side) I convinced myself I should get them. I dropped the kids off at school and headed over to get there right when the doors open. Turns out someone bought them last night after we left! The ladies were closing up for the night when someone knocked on the door. The ladies there were so sweet and lamented with me but I am still kicking myself in the butt for not getting them! Moral of my story, if you find a great shoe at a great price- don't hesitate because someone else with get them! Just kidding, get them only if they make sense for you, but at least someone small footed got a pretty pair of shoes. I wasn't sure what to call my mistake. It's definitely some kind of remorse for sure..

After reading about Duet somewhere in in the CL thread I finally ventured out there last night and came across a gorgeous pair of CLs in my size!! My sister was with me and played devil's advocate and talked me into sleeping on it. The store closed at 6 and we left right before 6 so I thought we're the last to leave and if I really wanted them I'd be the first person here in the morning and get them. So after a night of thinking what outfits I could pair with these shoes (they were the grey and black Deboras? the one with the espadrille like trim on the wedge part and flannel on the top part with a tiny zipper on the top side) I convinced myself I should get them. I dropped the kids off at school and headed over to get there right when the doors open. Turns out someone bought them last night after we left! The ladies were closing up for the night when someone knocked on the door. The ladies there were so sweet and lamented with me but I am still kicking myself in the butt for not getting them! Moral of my story, if you find a great shoe at a great price- don't hesitate because someone else with get them! Just kidding, get them only if they make sense for you, but at least someone small footed got a pretty pair of shoes. I wasn't sure what to call my mistake. It's definitely some kind of remorse for sure..

Sorry to hear about that! :sad: Perhaps you can find a pair on eBay or Bonz?

Ughh! I hate when that happens. I tend to buy first and think about it later just for that reason. Especially since i can get a refund if I don't like them from most places.

misskia said:
Ughh! I hate when that happens. I tend to buy first and think about it later just for that reason. Especially since i can get a refund if I don't like them from most places.

I totally agree. I always buy first and ponder the purchase after.