The One That Got Away

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I left this beauty in Bob Ellis Shoes today. :crybaby:

Talk about summoning up willpower! This leather is without a doubt the softest Prada leather I've ever felt, even softer than the Gauffre!! Best part? It's lined in leather, even the inside of the inside zippered pocket is lined in leather that's soft beyond belief. It felt like SILK! When I took all the tissue stuffing out of it, it literally collapsed into a puddle of leather... Ah........ :tender:

It does come with a crossbody strap and is a bit smaller than the Gauffre bowler. Price: $2050.

yummy.jpg

That's willpower, PP! Great looking bag. Bob Ellis had a lot of BV's that I managed to leave behind too, so I guess we're both saving for the next bag, whatever it is.

I left this beauty in Bob Ellis Shoes today. :crybaby:

Talk about summoning up willpower! This leather is without a doubt the softest Prada leather I've ever felt, even softer than the Gauffre!! Best part? It's lined in leather, even the inside of the inside zippered pocket is lined in leather that's soft beyond belief. It felt like SILK! When I took all the tissue stuffing out of it, it literally collapsed into a puddle of leather... Ah........ :tender:

It does come with a crossbody strap and is a bit smaller than the Gauffre bowler. Price: $2050.

yummy.jpg

Wow! Gorgeous bag!!!
I commend you on your willpower. Wish I could exercise a bit of it! :rolleyes: