The oldies club! 2001-2004

maxxout

O.G.
Mar 27, 2010
I don't have the collection I used to, I've sold off many of my Bals. I basically kept bags I know I'll carry. Many of the more collectible bags I had were in styles that don't work well for me (like the City, First). I decided not to collect but just keep bags I'd use. It was a tough decision and I regret it sometimes. I only have one red Bal left, an 04 true red flat messenger.

I think that’s really smart. Why have a bunch of bags sitting around that you never carry? I say that knowing full well that that’s exactly what I do. It’s mainly because I don’t like the process of selling. I’ve also got a good storage solution so it doesn’t stress me out too much.
But having an 04 true red messenger , Particularly the one you have which is really gorgeous, why would you want another bag. It’s just so functional as well as beautiful.

muchstuff

Incorrigible Bagaholic
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
I think that’s really smart. Why have a bunch of bags sitting around that you never carry? I say that knowing full well that that’s exactly what I do. It’s mainly because I don’t like the process of selling. I’ve also got a good storage solution so it doesn’t stress me out too much.
But having an 04 true red messenger , Particularly the one you have which is really gorgeous, why would you want another bag. It’s just so functional as well as beautiful.
Thanks, I was very lucky on that one.