The oldies club! 2001-2004

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A thread of our earlier bags would be great -
    post here your pics from 2001 until 2004! :graucho:

2. Oooh! I want to join this club sooo bad! C'mon girls, post your pics so we can all :drool: over your bags! :smile:

3. Ok, I will start!
    I guess everyone's bored of me, posting my beloved older bags all over the place!:lol:
    Ok here we go, F/W 2003 blue city:heart: and S/S 2004 mystery green first:heart:!
    Both have pewter hw.

Attached Files:

4. Are you kidding!? Keep 'em coming!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE oldies...frankly, I prefer older bags to the newer ones:tup: My collection mostly consists of old pieces prior to FW04 anyways. Love 'em all:heart:

5. As some of you guys know, I don't have many of the oldies in my collection with me(I moved to Sydney from NYC a year ago), but here are some of my oldies:heart:

02-03 collection:

02 Black Flat Brass First(with the silkiest, smoothest, but sturdiest leather ever!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

03SS Emerald First

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

03FW Olive Brown City & WE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From 03 collection, I have 03SS Mastic First and 03FW Lilac City back home.

6. More...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. 04 Collection:

04SS Gray City

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

04SS Perforated Shoe Small Bag(This design was taken from the perforated platform shoes from the runway. It's Python & Goat Skin combo)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

04FW Eggplant Twiggy and Coin Purse

[​IMG]

04 Holiday Pewter Mini Twiggy and Coin Purse

[​IMG]

8. Other 03/04 bags I have back home:

03FW Parachute Bag(The design of this bag was taken from asymmetrical windbraker jackets from the runway)This is not my bag, but I have the exact same bag. This bag came in Black, Gray, Forest Green, Navy, and Lilac.

[​IMG]

04SS Wild Boar Futuristic Bag(This was Nicholas' take on *exotic skin*bag. This is not my bag, but I have this in Bone. It came in Black, White, and Bone)

[​IMG]

04FW Maroon Twiggy, 04FW Eggplant Weekender, 04SS Perforated Large Bag in True Red, and 04FW Camel Skin Helmet Bag in Dark Maroon.

9. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

They're all so gorgeous girls!! Hopefully someday I'll get to add a yellow 04 first to this thread. In the meantime, I can gaze starryeyed at your bags. They're beautiful!:smile:

10. My 2004 pewter weekender...

[​IMG]

11. Here's my '03 Lilac Hobo~

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. zac your hobos are amazing! :love: I especially love your caramel. Keep them coming!

13. ^^^Thanks cracker:heart:~ I don't have my caramel hobo anymore!!!:crybaby:~but I have my black suede hobo I'll take a pic of later.

Here's my '04 Lilac Clutch~

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. sorry I keep posting pics you guys are probably tired of looking at em! LOL first pic s/s seafoam first, f/w 03 black first and f/w 04 marron first.

Attached Files:

15. My black '04 make-up~

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice