The oh so versatile TWIST bag - 4 ways to wear yours....

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing the close up pics! I have both the PM and MM, but the MM doesn't get used at all because I find the chain too long for shoulder carry and the too boxy for cross body (I'm also a shortie). I didn't realize it was removable. I will try the method of looping the chain to make it half the length. Really appreciate your sharing of these techniques.

Also, I find the chain really weighs down the bag (MM size), so maybe now I can use a leather strap...hmmmn...

Reactions: vinbenphon1
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing the close up pics! I have both the PM and MM, but the MM doesn't get used at all because I find the chain too long for shoulder carry and the too boxy for cross body (I'm also a shortie). I didn't realize it was removable. I will try the method of looping the chain to make it half the length. Really appreciate your sharing of these techniques.

Also, I find the chain really weighs down the bag (MM size), so maybe now I can use a leather strap...hmmmn...
I think one of those new epi bandolier straps would work. Good thinking Phoe8nix :graucho:.

Reactions: Phoe8nix