The oh so versatile TWIST bag - 4 ways to wear yours....

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Looks like it will be more comfortable than the chain, and gives it a casual vibe. Thanks for sharing your idea Pursebella.
Thank you so much for taking the time to detail out the steps to do this! I actually had no idea that the chain was removable, and I have had my Twist for maybe three years now. It has not been getting as much use as I feel it should be given that it is a relatively expensive bag, and I never could quite put my finger on why I did not turn to it more. Now I know the reason! I did not like the weight of the chain, the lack of comfort from the chain, and the length that it hit me at with the chain. So you have inspired me to play around tonight. I removed the chain and used the leather strap to be the short carry handle. Then I added the black Macassar leather strap from my Porte Documents ( it has the same silver hardware! ) as my cross body or shoulder option. ( it’s adjustable! ). I love it! So much more comfortable and easy to carry. I had been thinking about selling this beautiful bag and now I’m in love with it all over again. Thank you so much for the education and information!

View attachment 4577524 View attachment 4577525 View attachment 4577526
Thank you so much for taking the time to detail out the steps to do this! I actually had no idea that the chain was removable, and I have had my Twist for maybe three years now. It has not been getting as much use as I feel it should be given that it is a relatively expensive bag, and I never could quite put my finger on why I did not turn to it more. Now I know the reason! I did not like the weight of the chain, the lack of comfort from the chain, and the length that it hit me at with the chain. So you have inspired me to play around tonight. I removed the chain and used the leather strap to be the short carry handle. Then I added the black Macassar leather strap from my Porte Documents ( it has the same silver hardware! ) as my cross body or shoulder option. ( it’s adjustable! ). I love it! So much more comfortable and easy to carry. I had been thinking about selling this beautiful bag and now I’m in love with it all over again. Thank you so much for the education and information!
This was an awesome idea. Your Twist looks amazing on you. I love the top handle look and the added strap is a fantastic idea. Thank you for sharing. :heart: