~*~*~*~the official march/april spring raok~*~*~*~

Charlie and Coachgirl were removed because they were supposed to be each others buddies as a request since they already started buying for each other..
I could have had elfster pair them together but it completely slipped my mind..so there buddies were switched around w/ other people.

No worries, everyone has a buddy--i've checked! have fun girls!

Well in specific situations we can..like if there are two canadian members that would not like to ship internationally, etc..

For this case, they had already started their own raok btwn them but wanted to be a part of this one..

Typically I don't like to do it, but I thought the more raok fun the merrier..so from now on it will just be specific situations that need to be approved, obviously.

Here is a questionnaire that we have used before..just fill it out here and post so your buddy can see it!
1. Sex:
2. Favorite color:
3. Favorite snack/food:
4. Favorite beverage:
5. Coffee or tea?:
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.):
7. Favorite bag brands:
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.):
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.):
10. Favorite makeup brand:
11. Favorite skincare brand:
12. Favorite stores:
13. Favorite magazines/books:
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read:
15. Favorite TV show/movie:
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):
17. Other obsessions/hobbies:
18. Pets:
19. Other fun facts:
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK?

Well in specific situations we can..like if there are two canadian members that would not like to ship internationally, etc..

For this case, they had already started their own raok btwn them but wanted to be a part of this one..

Typically I don't like to do it, but I thought the more raok fun the merrier..so from now on it will just be specific situations that need to be approved, obviously.

Yes, we had already our little template on eVite.com and wishlist way before this RAOK started. We were planning on exchanging presents on CoachGirl's Birthday but we also wanted to be part of the RAOK but it would have been hard to buy presents for two buddies at the same time so we ask mm16 if it was possible to join and have each other as buddies. I am very happy she approved our request :yahoo:

Thanks mm16 :hugs:

1. Sex: 5'1, 86 lb, hunk of woman!
2. Favorite color: can you guess?
3. Favorite snack/food: love salty stuff...kettle potato chips, gardettoes, GOLDFISH
4. Favorite beverage: i love the arizona teas (watermelon and green), sweet leaf (mint and honey), powerade...and I will be turning 21 in april so lots more will be added to my list, if you know what I mean
5. Coffee or tea?: Tea
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): none
7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, LV, Chanel, Fendi, Dior, and Gucci
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): I can't smell so it really doesn't matter lol...I like really pretty decorative candels though...purple of course
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): I don't wear purfume or anything
10. Favorite makeup brand: I like MAC and Estee....but I don't wear makeup on a daily basis
11. Favorite skincare brand: don't do skincare either lol...i'm au natural
12. Favorite stores: pretty much all nice stores with clothes...Wet Seal, Forever 21, Dillards, Macy's, Neiman, Nords, and Tiffany!
13. Favorite magazines/books: I have tooooo many...I like fashion magazines and Anne Rice books...but I don't have any time to read at all these days
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: I really have wanted a handbag book that I have seen...it just has pictures of handbags...i think it's called handbags lol
15. Favorite TV show/movie: Flight of the Conchords! I also watch The Daily Show and Cobert Report...not much eles b/c I don't have time
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): I try and be trendy...keyword: try...i usually am very casual...but I wish I could revamp my style...i love to wear small flitry floral sundresses in the summer though
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I love to collect dolphin stuff and rainbow things...also anything purple like vases, pictures frames, candals, etc
18. Pets: A little spoiled Chi named Valentino
19. Other fun facts: I'm a student! This is my senior year and I'm applying to law school for the fall! I also work four jobs and take 18 hours...I'll be the first in my family to go to college too so my education is the most important thing for me. My birthday is on April 6 and I will be turning 21!!! I'm so excited!
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK?
I'm on a Coach spree for scarves and keyfobs and other little accessories...see elfter for complete list!

Thanks buddy!!!! I look foward to this round!

1. Sex: F, but I wanted to answer something naughty, and prob inappropriate here j/k LOL!:rolleyes:
2. Favorite color: Purple, and green
3. Favorite snack/food: Anything that is Buffalo Wing-flavored, Chocolate raisins, Twizzlers Red Licorice
4. Favorite beverage: Coke, Green tea
5. Coffee or tea?: Caribou Coffee, or some sort of flavored green tea
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): Just don't send me a cat LOL!
7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, Rebecca Minkoff, LV, Chanel
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): Bath & Body Works Japanese/White Cherry Blossom
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche (the green one), Marc Jacobs Daisy
10. Favorite makeup brand: Clinique, MAC...mostly for neutral eyeshadows...but I'm trying to get a little more colorful!
11. Favorite skincare brand: Philosophy Pure Grace, & Hope in a Jar for Sensitive Skin
12. Favorite stores: Coach, Macy's, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Target
13. Favorite magazines/books: Anything about guinea pigs :biggrin:
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: None comes to mind at the moment...
15. Favorite TV show/movie: NCIS, 24, South Park for TV shows...love Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Grumpy Old Men I & II, and Caddyshack for movies.
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.): Kind of a mix of mostly conservative/casual (think hoody sweatshirts & jeans), with some trendy thrown in!
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: Hockey (I play every Sunday), Minnesota sports teams like the Vikings, Wild, and U of Minnesota Gopher Hockey (I'm a rabid fan LOL!), Guitar Hero for PS2, 80's & rock music...you should see my itunes library-it's out of control LOL!:jammin:
18. Pets: 2 adorable, and very spoiled guinea pig girls, just turned 1 years old!
19. Other fun facts: I grew up and spent most of my life in the Twin Cities of Minnesota, but have lived in Maine and now in Michigan. My parents have a home in Montana, so I guess I have this thing for 'M' States haha...I love the mountains and fresh air, skiing, snowmobiling, football, hockey...I guess I am truly meant for living in the cold! I just started a new job after going back to school for a while, and I have to say it's nice to have a positive income instead of racking up more student loans for once! I am the oldest of four girls (the youngest is 21, and the only one not married..yet), and am definitely the biggest tomboy out of the family, but somehow also the biggest Coach fan! Weird huh?:shrugs:
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? I have some scarves and keyfobs listed on my wishlist on elfster
:flowers:

So excited, I got my buddy and we have tons in common!! Should be so fun to shop!!

1. Sex: yes, please ;)
2. Favorite color: turquoise, pink, purple (LOVE bright colors!)
3. Favorite snack/food: salty snacks, dried fruits, 100-calorie snacks
4. Favorite beverage: coffee in the morn, red wine or margaritas in the eve ;)
5. Coffee or tea?: both, but I live for coffee
6. Any allergies (e.g. peanuts, flowers etc.): most perfumes, and I now have a nickel allergy that rules out most jewelry (well, and I'm allergic to birth control pills and laundry detergent, but hopefully you're not sending me either of those!); and my kids are both allergic to nuts
7. Favorite bag brands: Coach, Dooney
8. Favorite scent (candle, home, etc.): I love apple scents, vanilla, and beach scents
9. Favorite scent (perfume, body lotion, etc.): Japanese Cherry Blossom from B&B Works, and Coach's Legacy scent
10. Favorite makeup brand: OPI nail polishes, and I wear whatever makeup is on sale!
11. Favorite skincare brand: Lush's soaps, Philosophy's lotions
12. Favorite stores: Coach, Target, Old Navy, Kohls
13. Favorite magazines/books: Any gossip/celebrity/news magazines, and I love pretty much any book that gets good reviews
14. Books you've been wanting to buy/read: ?? I have a book going at all times :smile:
15. Favorite TV show/movie: Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, ER, the Bachelor
16. Personal style (conservative, trendy etc.):mostly mom-style (no-stain! LOL!), with a little trendy thrown in
17. Other obsessions/hobbies: I love crafty things, scrapbooking, music, shopping, I LOVE baseball and Nascar!
18. Pets: I have 2 Tonkinese cats, Annie and Russell, and a baby pug, Gus
19. Other fun facts: I have 2 little girls, ages 5 and 7. We moved last summer to a 1957 house and I love decorating with a 50's theme.
20.What is on your Coach Wish List that falls within the cost limits of the RAOK? Any of the new flower charms, the new rhinestone scarf, any Madison accessories you might find at the outlets (I have a berry wristlet), Coach gift cards are always good! The new bug charm is cute too!