The NY/Paris Ligne - Expandable Flap?? Is this impossible to find???

keykey36

keykey36
Feb 17, 2006
I am curious to know why I don't see more information on this Ligne?
Are people still able to get these bags, I never see them for sale!
My SA doesn't even know what the bag looks like???? Pathetic, huh?
Maybe I'm blind, but I don't seem to see too many threads on this style bag, is it a popular style and just hard to get....Or its not as popular as I had thought??? I love this bag....WHY DON'T I SEE MORE OF IT???
:confused1: :drool: your thoughts on this please !!
(The only time I can drool over pic's are in the Chanel Library, and there are not too many to look at) I do NOW have a SA looking for a bag for me.
***FINGERS CROSSED****

Janet, it's pretty massive to be honest, way bigger than any Classic Flap.
I think not too many were ordered for the US, that combined w/ them selling out immediately and celebs being photographed wearing them have made them pretty elusive.
Good luck!

there was a black nylon NY/paris line in Neiman Marcus a few weeks ago in Palo Alto. I'd try giving them a call, if you are willing to buy the bag in a different color/leather

Thankyou soooo much for all your information...it all makes perfect sense to me now!
I made some phone calls and I put myself on 2 waiting lists for a March arrival. I just love that vintage crackled leather! I just bought the PNY wallet in bronze and love, love, love it! Now I just need the bag!
Thanx again!

Mon: Didn't you have this bag? Is this the one Charlotte from Sex and the City was photographed wearing? Or do I have my bags mixed up.
K-squared: you and I have the same taste. I love this bag.

I love the look of that bag. I think the only thing that stopped me is that I thought it was too big ...I remember that after I saw it that once, it sold out in an instant and I never have seen it irl again. I think that there is a great picture of Monica holding the bag...let me see if I can find it....

Here is the fabulous Mon modeling the bag!
DarkwhiteFlapBag004.jpg

the bigger the better for me!!!!
I feel like ripping that bag right out of the photo & CALLING IT MINE!
Can someone explain to me why they don't even sell them on ebay???? That is what puzzles me the most!
Thanx!