The Next Floorset....?

Yeah I was wondering about that - so they won't let the $2.00 go eh? If you pick a $298 bag they won't put it through - it has to be $300? I work PT retail too, and we are pretty flexible with coupons, if it's a couple of dollars we'll let it slide.

Not sure how the Coach in Canada is, but I know at least at the store I worked at the $300 minimum was required for the coupon to work.
At the very least, go to the store and actually man-handle the merchandise before declaring the floorset a dud. That way you won't feel bad for having not used the discount- you came, you saw, you did not conquer :biggrin:

Yeah I was wondering about that - so they won't let the $2.00 go eh? If you pick a $298 bag they won't put it through - it has to be $300? I work PT retail too, and we are pretty flexible with coupons, if it's a couple of dollars we'll let it slide.

The Coach store I went to didn't have a problem with me buying a bag $2 under. You never know, so you should try :smile:

^^ that would be my guess as well. I went to a boutique on Wednesday and the Kristin "shelf" was pretty bare, only 3 or 4 bags on the entire section. it looked pretty obvious the old Kristins are destined for a quick trip to the outlets.