The new reporter bag

This is a stupid question: is there a cambon reporter bag that's about 3/4 the height of the one in picture, the color is like coffee w/ creamer w/ black cc? I saw my friend w/ one of these...

This is a stupid question: is there a cambon reporter bag that's about 3/4 the height of the one in picture, the color is like coffee w/ creamer w/ black cc? I saw my friend w/ one of these...

Do you mean this one? It's the beige with black CC. I have it in the medium/large size.

Attachments

• ChanelShoulder.JPG
    ChanelShoulder.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 68
roey, it's smaller than the one you're wearing...isn't the one ur wearing the same as the one in picture...the one i saw was much shorter than the one ur wearing...what are the sizes of the reporter actually? the color is darker than the beige...i've honestly never seen it...which is why i asked :smile:

OH MY! I have to fan myself because I'm so excited! The one thing I wasn't a super fan about the old reporter was the straps.. I LOVE the chain straps!

I had seen the bowler at the local boutique in the teal-like colour and was meh.. but OH MY!!! Now I know what I'll trying to save for! I feel like I need both the white and the black!!!