The new Pont Neuf.....Yay or Nay?

well isn't that interesting! i wonder what color it would be if i ordered it on-line? silver?
but if i go to the boutique it will be gold?
I think online images are just wrong. I don't think there are 2 different versions, but I could be mistaken. You could always call the 866 number to confirm---I did that to ask for a better description of the raisin color, since the online images are absolutely incorrect. Good luck, and I look forward to pics of your bag:smile:

the web-site has the new color combination (Marine Rouge) available on the Pont Neuf MM. it looks so pretty but i'm getting that combination on the Montaigne MM. I think the deep dark rich Raisin color would be perfect for this style.

Well, i'm still a huge yay for the raisin Pont Neuf, but I returned mine this morning because I bought it specifically for winter and it just wasn't large enough if I accounted for lugging around gloves and a hat. I'm devastated that none of the raisin bags worked for me this season, but I can't justify spending that much on a piece that's not totally practical for my needs (and the GM cosmetic pouch and Clemence wallet i lug around). Good luck with your purchase, sgj99! I look forward to pictures!