The new Pont Neuf.....Yay or Nay?

I would love to admire this on my shelf, it's very pretty. But the handles, stiffness & non helpful pocket would make it too annoying for me to use often. I've learned the hard way that functionality is super important to me. Otherwise, it sits in my closet & eventually gets sold.

Reactions: mrsinsyder
image.jpeg
Did you get it in raisin? Would love to see some pictures!
Yes! Here it is. I purchased the MM size, as the GM doesn't come in my beloved raisin. The color is pretty accurate (and totally different from the Web site). It comes with an adjustable, removeable shoulder strap, which was essential for me. It fits everything I had in my Totally PM easily. Also, because of the internal zippered compartment that spans the length and height of the bag, I don't have to use my cosmetic pouch GM.

Last edited:
View attachment 3461489
Yes! Here it is. I purchased the MM size, as the GM doesn't come in my beloved raisin. The color is pretty accurate (and totally different from the Web site). It comes with an adjustable, removeable shoulder strap, which was essential for me. It fits everything I had in my Totally PM easily. Also, because of the internal zippered compartment that spans the length and height of the bag, I don't have to use my cosmetic pouch GM.
Wow! this is a really beautiful bag! Congratulations :smile:

And here's what I stuffed in there---with room for more! (I also fit my iPhone SE with an Otterbox case, but I can't include that in the picture since it's my camera;)

that's gorgeous! the color is great with browns, grays, black, blues (especially navy ... wow!). what color is the hardware? it looks to be GHW.

View attachment 3461489

OMG!!!!!!! She's gorgeous!!! Thanks for the photos!! :love:

View attachment 3461489
Wow! It's gorgeous! Congrats and thanks for sharing some pictures!