The New Kid in Town (Anthony)

Nov 1, 2008
Hello all, from wish list to reality! (again!!) Large Black Anthony is settling in well and it is definately love!! I even let him stay up out of his dustbag, when I'm not using him which is rare at the minute!! The others have accused me of favouritism but he is just so darned cute and easy to use its hardly worth putting him away! We have to be kind to him as I noticed a '00' on his label, which means he is a factory second, funnily enough I don't mind because he is pristine and has grainy, squishy leather, don't know why he is a second at all. It would have been nicer if the seller had mentioned it or had shown it in the listing though!! Now that he is a valued member of the family and very functional my thoughts have turned to an evening bag! Saw one and had it ok'd on the authenticate thread (thanks Lmm) but again the bag was a second, the honest seller showed it this time though, but I did so want a perfect one! So I had a ring around the outlets and guess what, I found one at Bicester that is perfect and is now on it's way to join my rapidly changing family!!! I am so excited! Oh and here is a pic of my fantastic new boy!! :yahoo::yahoo::happydance: :biggrin: :yahoo::yahoo:

picture.php

OOps, crossed with your post Lmm! Now get back and open that parcel on the other thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh it's the Maggie Clutch in Goatskin that is on it's way to me!!!!

Love your Ant MrsV. Very Nice.

Thanks Cmaec, he is so squishy,

Fuzzy, can't honestly see a thing wrong with him, compared him to my Choc Anthony and the only difference I can see is the leather on black ant is less dense/lighter than the leather on choc ant, but tbh this is a plus as Choc Ant can be a bit heavy if I try to load him up.

Thanks mamaB, I am a very happy rabbit, what with Maggie clutch on her way as well!! Spoiled brat that i am!

Fab Ant, he looks so loely and squishy. Congrats on the Maggie clutch too!! I've often admired that one myself. Looking forward to your next reveal :yahoo:

Thanks Aly, am hoping that's me done for a while (again) will have to do yet another new family pic!! I am so excited, there is nothing quite like a new arrival is there?