The new H bag for 2007 - Lindy

I was trying to look for a smiley that did a gob-smacked look, but couldn't find one.

Where on earth did you find this treasure?? :roflmfao:

I think we're all bored waiting for the next episodes of Captain Jacques and Run Kelly Run....

OMG! leave for a day to get some actual work done, come back to find a thread with the hint of a new bag i'd love to learn more about, click on it and then what?

kangaroo genitalia, liver and haggis! this thread should come with a warning.

lmao, of course. i needed the laugh today - thanks!

Yes, the pic is from Style.com (sorry, forgot to credit source of pic).

It's like what the SA described it to be. It folds down in the middle. So, I am thinking this is it! It reminds me of my clam shell Lulu Guiness bag. :P

That's an interesting-looking bag. I think I'll need to see more angles and close-up of it to decide whether I like it. Does it have any hardwares in front? I can't quite tell. How many sizes does it come in?

ahhh, if this is the Lindy, then I have been told about another bag (shoulder bag).

hmmm, don't think I'm gonna be a Lindy girl somehow.....

K, my SA did say it comes with a detachable shoulder strap. When she was describing it, she said the Lindy has 2 short handles and a strap, & that's very souple. That's how I jumped to this conclusion.

On its own, I am wondering if the the handle drop is long enough to be worn on the shoulders. ????