the new "dog" themed Gucci accessories

mv_envy: your chi is too adorable! Yes brando is the chihuahua (I have the canvas version one) and it's very cute.

Papertiger: I like sam too - that's the one my sister got in the canvas. I feel like I want to collect all of them. I used to think the price was a bit steep for a key charm but they are BIG for key charms - so totally worth it!!!

I wuv your doggie papertiger, so cute! I want the Oliver charm sooo bad, have thought about it many times, since I have two rescue pugs... I used to have 4 lol... that was a little over the top.... but, I love Oliver (I think he's the pug one)...and, I'll probably have to get him.... my pug below is Gracie and she was rescued from a puppie mill, she's a million years old, but I'm making the last years of her life, the best....

thanks GhstDreamer brando is adorable and im thinking of getting the agenda. I have 3 chis and i would love to get brando :smile:

Veronika thats so nice of you to rescue these doggies... im an animal lover and its always nice to know theres alot out there... your pug is soo cute!

I wuv your doggie papertiger, so cute! I want the Oliver charm sooo bad, have thought about it many times, since I have two rescue pugs... I used to have 4 lol... that was a little over the top.... but, I love Oliver (I think he's the pug one)...and, I'll probably have to get him.... my pug below is Gracie and she was rescued from a puppie mill, she's a million years old, but I'm making the last years of her life, the best....

Veronika I have the canvas sam so far but yes I want the new one too. I think I'll get him, the only thing is my dog (called Sam of course :P) died and the silver is just a little bit ghosty-spooky to me - perhaps I'm just being silly.

You must get an Oliver (or 2) in honour of your dogs (love little Gracie). The Leroy is also the cutest - just check out **Chanel**'s in this thread.

Ghst Dreamer - I think your right about the price. They are expensive for being purely decorative but not only can you get so much wear out of them but there's so much work in them... and for half the price of a silk scarf :tup:

The Brando agenda is so great but - sometimes I can't do cute I have to be in the right mood KWIM :sunnies

Last edited:
Here's a super old pic of my Brando charm with my bag - it's an exact match before the accident (I posted this elsewhere on a similar topic about charms on the boston bags in this forum):

picture.php

Ever since the accident it sits in the box...I might as well spend the money to get it repaired.

Here's a super old pic of my Brando charm with my bag - it's an exact match before the accident (I posted this elsewhere on a similar topic about charms on the boston bags in this forum):

picture.php

Ever since the accident it sits in the box...I might as well spend the money to get it repaired.

:P What a darling! You have to restore him to his former glory :yes:

Hi! My name is Julia and I am new here. I got a problem with my Brando dog charm as well. I was wondering how mucreid the repair of the charm? He lost his eye. Thank you so much.