the new babies need a nice warm welcome! *longgg, but lots of PICS!*

Wowie, what a beautiful haul.

You got great taste.

Everything you purchased is absolutely gorgeous. :drool:

The Vernis Sunset looks simply amazing on you too.

Congrats!

omg you walked 25 blocks!! at least it wasn't as hot Saturday as it was yesterday...but STILL...LV is good motivation for the walking in the heat!

congrats on your haul; the sunset looks AWESOME on you! and yay that you were able to get a wallet in the colors you wanted!

Your modelling pics look great, the bag looks so hot on! And i love the bracelet, my bf has suggested getting something small from LV for our anniversary and he likes black MC, maby i will show him this :graucho:

thanks everyone :biggrin: i love all my stuff too!!! i actually originally thought i'd only have enough funds for the wallet and nothing else, which is why i was having dilemmas about what to get. but i figured i could knock both of those off my list if i could pull it off. hehe.

omg you walked 25 blocks!! at least it wasn't as hot Saturday as it was yesterday...but STILL...LV is good motivation for the walking in the heat!

congrats on your haul; the sunset looks AWESOME on you! and yay that you were able to get a wallet in the colors you wanted!

lol believe me that it's just as hot as the hottest day in nyc when you're walking on the side of 5th ave that LV, tiffany's and gucci are on...the sun is on that side for most of the day. i was maybe halfway down when i figured i should cross to the other side and get at least some shade. lol. plus with my keepall, which weighed i dunno how many pounds, but it was hot. lol. believe me when i say i was sweating. haha.

Vuittonamour, First of all, I absolutely love everyone of your purchases. They are all sexy, sassy and hot like you! I agree the Sunset Boulevard is sooooo you! Personally, Scarlet should step aside and you should be the face (and bod) that poses with that bag! I am so glad you are a Jersey girl like me 'cause you make us look great! (BTW great photos, thanks for indulging us!)

You look awesome with the sunset. Love your boots too. Isnt 5th avenue fabulous. Doesnt feel like your walking all that distance cause everything is great to look at. Good luck wityh new bf too:graucho: