the new B Fendi...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love this new purse...does anyone know if it comes in all cream? I've seen it in all black but it's in patent leather...not really what i want. I saw on eBay in all cream but not sure if it's real. :biggrin:

2. It comes in white patent and white leather - I didn't think they made a 'cream'. Check NM they used to have white avail for pre-order

3. they said its the "hot" bag right now. i dont know for sure bec. i havent seen one IRL (am still dreaming of owning a spy petrol) :smile:

4. Actually, the white patent was never produced (even though it was shone on the runway). So only made in white polished calfskin. It was also made in a cream leather with embellished lace floral buckles.

5. The Medium ones Ive seen were

Honey Nappa / Black patent
    All White leather
    CREAM Canvas / Black patent
    CREAM Canvas / Red patent
    CREAM Canvas / Royal Blue patent
    All Black patent
    All Black leather
    All Brown leather

am I missing any?

6. all blue & red patent as well!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice