the neverending quest for the perfect..

1. clutch. i like the chicness that comes with carrying a clutch, especially since my wardrobe isnt at all chic, i thought this would be a nice change, just randomly carrying a clutch, but i dont want a petite one, something a bit bigger, i dont carry alot so the size doesnt matter as much. any ideas? im looking to spend under 700, like thats the most i;d ever want to spend, but im also in the market for more wallet friendly ones, they dont have to be designer, just have to grab my eye. Many Thanks!:flowers:

2. this is on special on Dooney:

[​IMG]
    Flip Lock Clutch
    MCC2
    L 12" H 5"
    Inside zip pocket. Lined. Sale price $129.50
    Regular Price $ 185

But then it's Dooney! You probably hate it!

3. LOL i dont mind the fact that its a dooney, im not a fan of croc embossed leather and would rather have a coin purse type of closure.

4. I still LOVE the Kooba Haydon. Check it out on JC Madison website. It's gorgeous; I have it and use it often!

5. 1st one; near your $700 mark, Christian Louboutin Aionoeud
    2nd one; cheap and chic, $200 Wilber and Gussie made from silk (I bought one from Browns website)

I use these as my 'going out for lunch' bag but not sure if you want to buy the same things as a girl with no fashion sense, LOL.

Louboutin.jpg 73726_1.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice