The NAVY LUXE MAB is in my LIVING ROOM!

daniela127

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
It just got here from LB. I do not 100% know how I feel about the color, but the bag itself is PERFECT. As for color, here are the pics, taken in my living room. I will try to go outside and take some in natural light, but there is a lot of construction, and I don't want my bag to get hit by flying dust.

I just looked at litterock's thread about the blues, and the bag *does* look like the Ollie color, maybe one half-shade more blue.

I used to have a royal MAM and it's totally different. The royal was a blue blue, some people almost thought it was purple. The navy is blue, no mistaking it for purple.

The first pic is no flash, the second is with flash. Honestly, the color is between the two. I know that's no help!

Attachments

• DSCF1533.JPG
    DSCF1533.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 343
  • DSCF1535.JPG
    DSCF1535.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 273
Beautiful bag! Not as dark still as I anticipated but I think I will end up liking it if it's close to the blue in your first pic. Thanks for the pics! How do you feel about the leather?

I ordered from lunaboston. I don't know if they have anymore, give them a call.

I'm still on the fence. I wish the leather was pebbled and matte and darker. But I do want a MAB, and this is my favorite color of the offerings this season.

The leather is a bit glossy, kind of what I've seen on the dark brown. Does anyone have a dark brown bag? Does the leather break in?

I have the mam in dark brown and one of the reasons I like this leather is how it breaks in. The sheen wears off and the leather develops a patina. I think it gets more beautiful with use!