The MULTIPLES Club!

1. Is there a bag you love so much you have doubles, triples, or maybe even more of it? 10 pochettes? 4 noes? 6 speedies? 9 cles? :yahoo: Or maybe it's a certain epi or vernis color you're in love with. Show us your MULTIPLES!

2. Only the papillons and speedies! :wlae:

IMG_0432.JPG Copy of IMG_0648.JPG

3. I'll take a picture of my Speedies soon but I have 5:
    Cerises, White MC, Black MC, Vintage Monogram 30, Damier 30

and my PTI wallets (6):
    Vintage monogram, Black MC and 2 each of the Peppermint and Fuchsia vernis.

Cles/keycases (9):
    Damier 4 key holder (2), White MC, Cerises Round, Cerises, Vintage Monogram, Panda, Marshmallow Vernis and a monogram 4 key holder that isn't in the picture.

Pochettes (10):
    Peach Graffiti, White MC, Black MC, Monogram, Fuchsia Charms, Fuchsia Lexington, Brown/Pink Cherry Blossom, Green Perfo, Cerises, Panda.

PTIwallets.JPG lvkeychains&cases.JPG pochettes.JPG
  4. omg :nuts:

5. small stuff....also have a mc pochette but couldn't fit it in the picture... Oh yeah, have 3 speedies too, kinda.....mini, 35, and 25 mandarin epi...

0817061153a.jpg
  6. I love my MC speedy's. Don't care as much for the mono speedy because of the sag. But I adore these :heart:

My white one was my first MC bag so it has been loved a little more.
    But the patina looks darker than it really is because it's next to the black one that still has light patina :smile:

twins.jpg
  7. your multiples are so cute ladies!

8. Mine are speedies.
    I have the denim, white mc and mono

9. Here are my speedys, I hope to add many more!

Picture-048.jpg Picture-050.jpg
  10. I loved a pic, here are my many speedies
    [​IMG]

11. Oh, I forgot. I have a denim speedy too

12. Thx BagFetish!!:yes:

Here is a updated pic with the *newest member* - Red Epi Speedy 25!!:yahoo: Also my pochettes!

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. My Cles': Panda & Groom Cles.... (and infamous "cles impersonator" the ronde, "he" just snuck in the pic!) OOPS!:shame:

[​IMG][​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice