The Mother of All Speedies!!! (Kinda long)

Jun 13, 2007
I went to the boutique today to pick up my...you guess what? Yes, my Bordeaux Mirage Speedy. :yahoo:

My SA took both colors out to show me. When sitting side by side, all eyes were on the Bordauex one. It's so stunning. It's truly a showstopper!! :nuts: The pics don't really do any justice. The degrade of the color of the Bordeaux is much more noticeable (IMO). The color of the lining of both bags also differs. The Noir one has black suede lining and the Bordeaux one has red delicious suede lining.
I heard 'wow!', 'OMG', 'look at that bag', so gorgeous' (and etc.) as my background sound when I tried them on. :rolleyes:

One of the SA asked me why I knew the release date has been push up. (I called them on the 10th to check if the bag has been released and all the SAs, including the manager there had no clue. I asked them to check with the corporate. They, then called me and confirmed that the release date has actually been pushed up to the 10th.)
I smiled and told him that I have couple friends in NY who told me all these things. :graucho: I was so proud that I knew the info before the SA did. Thanks to all tPFers who do all the hard work and dedicate their precious time for us. I really appreciate it. :dothewave:

My sweet SA also showed me the copper Limelight Clutch. It's nice but I'm not a clutch girl. I think if there's a (detachable)strap, that bag might take a ride home with my Mirage Speedy. The bag is really gorgeous IRL. The color stands out, the texture are unique and the bag itself is really soft.

I also saw the Onatah Mahina on display, Nimbuses in both GM and PM side by side in the glass display. (I believe PM in anthracite and GM in pearl),Trevi in GM. Sooo darn hugh!! They also have inclusion, all new jewery, all new agenda (including Trunk style), and cute new sunglasses.

And here are my pics of my lovely bag: the Mother of all Speedis!!:lol: (Sorry for the crapy quality of the pics.)

Attachments

• Mirage Speedy 005.jpg
    Mirage Speedy 005.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Mirage Speedy 006.jpg
    Mirage Speedy 006.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Mirage Speedy 014.jpg
    Mirage Speedy 014.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 161
  • Mirage Speedy 011.jpg
    Mirage Speedy 011.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 166
  • Mirage Speedy 016.jpg
    Mirage Speedy 016.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 79
The Mirage Speedy is really special.. Especially so for the Bordeaux.. Congrats.. i hope to see it IRL when i visit the LV store on sunday.. So many things u mentioned.. Sounds Yummyy...

ITA! I also chose the Bordeaux. (although I kept calling it that "burgundy" one. :P) I so LVoe it!
I can't wait to show/carry it out...nervous because it is so different and gorgeous and I am afraid of grubby hands pawing all over it. Yes, I am overly protective of my bags...aren't we all? ;)