The MOST hilarious commercial I have ever seen

I saw this the first time it was posted and thought it was funny not really sure why it was closed maybe a sensitive mod that is embarrassed about sex hmm maybe

Or maybe because we've all been reminded that this is a "family friendly" forum and there are MINORS here so conversations about sex are not allowed.:shrugs:

I'm not offended by it (I think it's funny as well) but can see where it's a bit over the top for the younger members.

Or maybe because we've all been reminded that this is a "family friendly" forum and there are MINORS here so conversations about sex are not allowed.:shrugs:

I'm not offended by it (I think it's funny as well) but can see where it's a bit over the top for the younger members.

Not trying to pick a fight here but there are threads that talk about sex in the relationships and family sub-forum as well as the parenting sub- forum I'm SURE there are conversations that are not PG or PG-13 in both those sub forums. It's not like these are REAL LIFE PEOPLE they are freaking blow up condoms/ animals. If a 13-17 year old can't handle seeing that then OMG their parents need to have a talk with them and maybe stop some of these kids from having babies.

^ The same could have been said the first time it was posted. It's just about impossible to tell what is allowed and what isn't around here. I've seen plenty of threads closed or members warned about discussing certain topics, and then I've seen similar topics allowed to go on with no problem. Either we are protecting the 'innocence' of the younger members or we aren't. It seems to me that it's all based on whether or not anyone complains. No one's going to complain about this one (this time).

Last edited: