The most comfortable/practical LV bag?

devoted

Mar 20, 2006
(Sorry if this has been discussed already)

Which LV do you find the most comfortable to use on a daily basis? The one that's easiest to carry, to open, etc. I don't own a lot of pieces, but the Croissant is the most comfortable LV I own. Lightweight, it fits on my shoulder, easy opening...I adore that bag and I use it more than any other...:love: Of course it's not my "show-off" bag, but it's great.

I have the monogram looping MM bag - it is lightweight and very practical to use. This is the most practical bag I own as all the others are handheld. :smile:

Comfortable? My 15 year old Speedy 30. Soft, supple, it just molds to my body. Love the patina and the softness. However, I've never thought it was really practical, as I can't carry it on my shoulder.

Practical? I think it will be my new Batignolles Horizontal. We're still in the 'bonding' stage, but I love how easy she is to carry..... she looks great with just the few items I carry on a daily basis, but I can still put a laptop, file folders, my gym clothes, and lunch in there!!! Now THAT'S practical!

The most comfortable for me would be my Viva-Cite GM ~ great for travelling, the pockets up front are very practical for all my stuff (i.e. cell, digi, make-up). For everyday, it would have to be my Speedy's!

I am loving how comfortable and practical me Griet is. Such a great size for everyday but holds a lot, the divided center and pockets are great for staying organized, and while I usually use it as a hand/arm bag, it easily goes on my shoulder if I need hands free.