The Month of the Diorissimo

Wow! WOW! Wow! Whoa.... I can't take too much awesomeness lol. Major congrats on your birthday month haul. You must be one fantastic wife for your DH to treat you to all these beauties. Blessed marriage to both of you :biggrin:

He does, but his brother is married and is the complete opposite of my husband. His brother is one of those guys who think it's absurd to spend anything more than $1000 on a purse. So glad I ended up with the better of the two :P

:lol: kidding! I too am married :smile:
Can we see some mod shots of it on your shoulder? I am curious to see how new ones drape.

He is definitely a keeper! I can't even begin to choose which bag I love more! The tri colour is just the most perfect colour combo, the black pony hair is simply exquisite, love the textured gold hardware on the tweed / croc. OMG! Congrats and I hope you enjoy your babies

Wow! WOW! Wow! Whoa.... I can't take too much awesomeness lol. Major congrats on your birthday month haul. You must be one fantastic wife for your DH to treat you to all these beauties. Blessed marriage to both of you :biggrin:

Amazing collection and beautiful bag! I wish I had one!

I'm in love with the pony hair. Great reveal.

Stunning bags! Congrats, very lucky!

Amazing collection !

Thanks everyone :smile: I do feel very blessed to have someone who not only understands my weird obsession but also contributes to it. And I am always happy to share :smile:

He does, but his brother is married and is the complete opposite of my husband. His brother is one of those guys who think it's absurd to spend anything more than $1000 on a purse. So glad I ended up with the better of the two :P

:lol: kidding! I too am married :smile:
Can we see some mod shots of it on your shoulder? I am curious to see how new ones drape.

I'll definitely try to get some mod shots in once the snow goes away :sad: It's too cold to dress up and look pretty LOL.

Wow... Am v impressed with the kindness and generousity of your husband... That's a very thoughtful of him with unexpected surprises... This is only a beginning of the year but you are already started v quick with your additional collection... Lucky you...:smile:

Apart from Dior and LV, do you also collect other handbag brands? Would love to see your collection for LV and other brands...:biggrin:

Anyway, happy belated birthday and all the best!!!
Young woman with fabulous collection..

Wow... Am v impressed with the kindness and generousity of your husband... That's a very thoughtful of him with unexpected surprises... This is only a beginning of the year but you are already started v quick with your additional collection... Lucky you...:smile:

Apart from Dior and LV, do you also collect other handbag brands? Would love to see your collection for LV and other brands...:biggrin:

Anyway, happy belated birthday and all the best!!!
Young woman with fabulous collection..

Thank you :smile:

I dabble in other brands as well but my collection is mainly LV and Dior. One day, when I have the energy to stage, I will definitely do a complete reveal. Reveals more time consuming than they look!