~The Montaigne Club~

Hi all, question about the empreinte bb.....are you able to fully fold down the handles into the bag when you wear it with the long strap? So the handles are completely tucked inside? Or is the bag too small to bend the handles completely in (even though they are hinged to bend)?

Thanks!
U can fold it in completely. It doesn’t show at the top if that’s what u mean, but it does take up space inside.

I have just bought my first Montaigne, I must be stupid but can someone explain what the buckle strap is for and how it closes....It has two loops one next to the buckle and one underneath...why??

My first LV bag. I didn’t plan to buy this one. Went to have a look at the neverful and speedy but they didn’t excite me. Then i was shown this one (mm size) and I loved it straight away. The canvas is a thick and feels lovely and the lining is so soft. Never been into LV monogram until I saw this im now afraid I’m going to turn into a LV monogram addict

Attachments

• C94F79CF-E7CC-4EEE-A8CA-0D0C127BE691.png
    C94F79CF-E7CC-4EEE-A8CA-0D0C127BE691.png
    942.4 KB · Views: 1,018
My first LV bag. I didn’t plan to buy this one. Went to have a look at the neverful and speedy but they didn’t excite me. Then i was shown this one (mm size) and I loved it straight away. The canvas is a thick and feels lovely and the lining is so soft. Never been into LV monogram until I saw this im now afraid I’m going to turn into a LV monogram addict
Congratulations welcome to the club[emoji12] gorgeous choice ..it is my favorite monogram bag

Have you also looked at the empreinte versions? They are also lovely.. I have 3 montaigne's haha [emoji1]

Reactions: BloggerBag
For those ladies or gents that have the Montaigne in mono and empreinte - which do you reach for and use more often? Or if you were debating on mono Vs empreinte - which did you buy and why? Love to hear your thoughts.

I sold the Montaigne MM in empreinte because to heavy and cause of the handles who always stand up.
I didn’t try it in mono cause I don’t like the canvas.
It can be carry only by hand IMO.

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
I sold the Montaigne MM in empreinte because to heavy and cause of the handles who always stand up.
I didn’t try it in mono cause I don’t like the canvas.
It can be carry only by hand IMO.
I love this empreinte in BB but wish the strap was attached somewhere else like the mono for easy xbody when you need to.. I do agree with you that Montaigne does look the best carried by hand.

Reactions: bbcerisette66