The Mindy Project

I read her blog. Some of the things she writes about cracks me up. I wonder if Mindy
and "the temp" Ryan will be on the episode of The Office? She is awesome she is a great comedy writer as well!

They are coming back for the last epi of the office. I remember seeing a preview w/ mindy & bj Novak (ryan) in it.

Loved the season finale...esp the ending with the awesome song!

I didn't even realize that was the season finale! It was a nice episode up to the last minute. The song was awesome and I like Casey so I hope he sticks around for a while!

I don't want danny and mindy to get together b/c their chemistry is better as it is, and I like mindy to keep dating different guys, cuz the shenanigans are hilarious. doesn't hurt to have more eye candy too.

i'm glad her blond bff isn't on the show as much. don't know what she does for the show.

what happened to the other receptionist? the one who brought mindy and the rest of the office to a happening club? did she get fired?
She has the best boyfriend and needs to keep dating kooky guys.

My husband loves her blonde BFF! Hmm I wonder if she and Shawna (receptionist) were making movies or something and couldn't shoot the show?

Oh and it will be so fun to see them on "The Office" finale!

Bump!

Is anyone still watching the show? This past week, I've binge-watched the entire series! It's hilarious! I read her book first, but didn't really like it so I didn't think I'd like her show very much, but turns out I love it! Mindy is such a fashionista :smile:

I can't wait until it comes back!

Bump!

Is anyone still watching the show? This past week, I've binge-watched the entire series! It's hilarious! I read her book first, but didn't really like it so I didn't think I'd like her show very much, but turns out I love it! Mindy is such a fashionista :smile:

I can't wait until it comes back!

I do! Notice all her chanel woc's? Adorable coats yep yep can't wait till it's back!

I do! Notice all her chanel woc's? Adorable coats yep yep can't wait till it's back!

Yes! She has one in every color!

Yes, I hope they keep the show on the air! It is so under appreciated, but so funny. I want all her purses!

Yeah, I wonder why more people don't watch it? It's seriously so funny.

I think Danny is way more into her than she is into him. I wonder what's going to happen with that story line...

When I saw the first few eps of the show, I didn't really care for it, but it's definitely grown on me (and New Girl..which I hate admitting cause I still feel Zooey is a bit too silly, but I digress). It's a very funny show!