The Mindful BE Ladies Club

I love the idea of a LM midi in chocolate with gold h/w. I normally don't like gold h/w but I'm sure it'll look beautiful with the matte brown! :love: I emailed a reply to Jackie about the dark gray LM midi but she probably sold it by the time I emailed her back. On a side note, I also asked her if she was ever thinking of making an intense turqoise bag in the future spring/summer, along the lines of fuschia or purple.

Me too! I would be all for a LM midi in chocolate! :angel:I usually prefer silver hardware on my bags but I LOVE the gold hw on the chocolate bags. It is so beautiful.

Oh wait I missed this. So what did you ask Jackie? I missed it. Did you email her to see if you could get a LM midi?? I hope she has one for you. I know that she ordered extra. Good luck I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!:flowers:

I have to say a turqoise bag sounds yummy!!

I love the idea of a LM midi in chocolate with gold h/w. I normally don't like gold h/w but I'm sure it'll look beautiful with the matte brown! :love: I emailed a reply to Jackie about the dark gray LM midi but she probably sold it by the time I emailed her back. On a side note, I also asked her if she was ever thinking of making an intense turqoise bag in the future spring/summer, along the lines of fuschia or purple.

I might try to coordinate a LM Midi in chocolate with gold hardware soon, let me know if your interested.

I have the choc LM/gold combination and it's my favorite BE style and leather. No doubt about it. I get compliments whenever I wear it. I would love another in a more user friendly size for everyday.

Contessa, similiar to the past matte aqua color? For some reason, I've been craving really bright bags lately, especially with silver hardware to add contrast. Especially seeing all these new turqoise colors on LP, RM, Tano, etc.

Karenina: Sorry for the confusion. When I'm home relaxing, I tend to slack on coherency lol I emailed about if she still had the one that she e-mailed me about left. She had told me that many people had asked for it all at the same time so it was basically first come, first serve. I had wanted to email her this morning, but I was minding ;) and thinking it through more before I made a rash impusle buy. If not, no worries and I'm sure they'll be other beautiful bags in the future.

Lovebags: I'd def be interested in the choc LMM if Jackie says the gray LMM is sold (which most likely it is).

Okay, wait... isn't this supposed to be a mindful, curbing BE cravings, thread? Did I just catch you girls enabling each other? Te he he... just when you think you can get away... they pull you back in!!!

It's okay, I've been ogling all the beautiful new bags that everyone received (my LM midi among them!) and it's put me in a cheery mood! Nothing like getting a new bag & killer heels delivered on the same day!

Laughing here. This is the Mindful BE Ladies Club...NOT the "Let's coordinate a bespoke order!!!" But serious too. Start another thread please. We're trying to keep our sanity and our bank accounts! Love you!

Oops, your right TropicalGal. You know, I realized that I had made that mistake once I had already posted and I didn't know how to forward it.

Okay, you know where to meet me!

We do need to keep this thread as our "safe" place, free of bespokes!

Ok, I need to park my BE carrying butt here for a bit while I decide what to do. I am completely in love with my midi...it really is such an amazing bag, and now I'm thinking of getting it in another color! Insanity! I think just the excitement of 'this is the perfect bag for me' is hitting so I need to just enjoy it right now instea...

anyone else want to keep hanging out here?

Ok, I need to park my BE carrying butt here for a bit while I decide what to do. I am completely in love with my midi...it really is such an amazing bag, and now I'm thinking of getting it in another color! Insanity! I think just the excitement of 'this is the perfect bag for me' is hitting so I need to just enjoy it right now instea...

anyone else want to keep hanging out here?

I know what you mean! I have found the perfect size bag for me and now I want one in chocolate.

Karenina..I'm now debating the wine instead of the chocolate (I think it would be gorgeous and I love the color)....must*stay*strong*....

The LM midi really is the perfect bag, though!

Ok, I just read a post from lovebags2 (I think) that said that Jackie is going to add the midi size for 09! If that's true (I also sent Jackie an email), that will make being mindful a lot easier!