The MICHAEL KORS Astor, a Classic!

Anyway, here is my Astor drawstring tote. Sorry about the pic quality. I took this with my phone here at work under the fluorescent lights.

I :heart: black with silver hardware.

photo-3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

sandc - I love your new bag! I love the shape and that you can carry it two different ways. I, too love the black with silver hardware.
can you do a modeling pic later? I have never seen this one on - thanks!

Black Astor Shoulder bag with silver hardware...LOVE IT!! So comfortable to carry...

sorry the pic is so crappy (from my cell phone - camera is charging) just wanted to share :smile:

Attachments

• mk shoulder bag.jpg
    mk shoulder bag.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 356
ilovehandbags - I will try to remember to take some modeling pics tonight and post them in the MK modeling pics thread

I like your shoulder bag. I looked at those too.

Funny but on a bag, I don't like too much of anything but it seems MK really perfected this bag! I am loving both the drawstring style and the shoulder/tote style! I never thought I would be a studs on bag person, but...

Funny but on a bag, I don't like too much of anything but it seems MK really perfected this bag! I am loving both the drawstring style and the shoulder/tote style! I never thought I would be a studs on bag person, but...

That is exactly how I felt. Nerver in a million years would I think I would like a bag with studs on it! There is just something about the Astor. It is done so well.

My new to me Astor bag is here! Actually, it came on Saturday, but I was out of town. I sent out a distress call and had someone I know grab it off my porch before someone I didn't know grabbed it, or before the rain hit. Phew! :okay:

My husband doesn't care for it. He says that the shape and the studs together make it look like it belongs on a motorcycle. :lol: He cracks me up. That's what I get for asking him what he thought since it doesn't matter anyway. :P

Anyway, here is my Astor drawstring tote. Sorry about the pic quality. I took this with my phone here at work under the fluorescent lights.

I :heart: black with silver hardware.

photo-3.jpg

I don't know about everyone else, but it usually takes me carrying a bag for a little while to decide if it is true love or not. Just an update after carrying this bag daily since I got it. I love it! We went on a trip and it was perfect for it. Enough room for my extra stuff while traveling. Long strap made it handy when I needed both my hands. It gets an A for function. I also love the way it looks more and more. I am not usually a stud person, but I am loving it on this bag.

Does anyone have more than one Astor? I keep looking at the luggage shoulder bag. I really like it, but I already have the black drawstring tote. I keep asking myself how many bags with studs I need. :amuse: Either way, I would like to find a luggage or walnut bag, but I'm not sure I should have 2 Astors. I would like variety, but I keep going back to the Astor. Hrm. . . .

I have the luggage, black and vanilla in the satchel, not the shoulder bag and I love every one of them!!! There's just something about them, I can't explain it.
Coach Lover Too: I love my Astor satchel that I have had for about 4 years now, and it is my go-to bag.....especially when we go to Santa Fe for the Indian Market. I see that you are from New Mexico, which is my favorite place to visit. The Astor realy looks Southwestern to me, and I love the look!

Coach Lover Too: I love my Astor satchel that I have had for about 4 years now, and it is my go-to bag.....especially when we go to Santa Fe for the Indian Market. I see that you are from New Mexico, which is my favorite place to visit. The Astor realy looks Southwestern to me, and I love the look!

Would you believe I've lived in NM all my life and have never been to Santa Fe??! It's probably a good thing, because my wallet would take a huge hit! :biggrin:

(My Astor has become my go to bag too...it's been getting alot more attention than some of my others. I absolutely love it!)

I think that I spotted a MK Astor bag on tonight's episode of the Real Housewives of DC. Cat had a black Astor bag in one of the earlier segments (i.e., first 15 mins of the show). Did anyone else see it?