<<<The Marvelous Monogram Pallas Club>>>

hi! I've been looking at pallas for the longest time but never seem to taken the plunge to get it. the bb seems to be a good size for travelling for a cross body, an alternative to my speedyb25.

I'm wondering if anyone knows if the toiletry pouch 19 fits into it? I have the Alma bb in DE and I wonder if the number of items I can put in the bb is similar or more. hopefully more!

My current bag collection :

speedyb25 in both DE & mono
speedyb30 in DE
speedyb35 in DE,
Westminster GM
Retiro NM noir ( planning to let cuz I always seem to take my speedyb25 or 30 over Retiro due to weight of the bag)
Alma bb in DE

juat sold my neverfull MM because I realise I prefer my totes to be zipped (looking to probably replace with estela).

I do prefer my bags to be lightweight and secure with a zip or a flap!

I can't answer about the TP 19, but I tried on both the Pallas BB and Alma BB a few weeks ago, and the Pallas BB definitely felt like it would hold more. Not nearly as much as a Speedy 25, though.

Hi I went to store two days ago for another lower price bag, but when my husband and I saw this one, we both think it's worth the extra and would go well with most of outfit and occasions. The size is comparable to speedy 30. However, since it has more structure. It can stuffed up easily. The size is great in my opinion. Worth $200 more than the smaller size. I put a few things in the bag and the second picture shows what the bottom looks like (on the door handle). The stuffs I put in the bag is in the last picture. Hope it helps. Let me know if you have other questions. IMG_1487038368.688561.jpgIMG_1487038382.988098.jpgIMG_1487038391.544509.jpg

Thanks for sharing! [emoji7] this is the one I'm wanting. Would you pls show us pics of it stuffed full? I'm worried about it looking saggy and not holding its shape.

I went to store two days ago for another lower price bag, but when my husband and I saw this one, we both think it's worth the extra and would go well with most of outfit and occasions. The size is comparable to speedy 30. However, since it has more structure. It can stuffed up easily. The size is great in my opinion. Worth $200 more than the smaller size. I put a few things in the bag and the second picture shows what the bottom looks like (on the door handle). The stuffs I put in the bag is in the last picture. Hope it helps. Let me know if you have other questions. View attachment 3605001View attachment 3605002View attachment 3605003

Can I get some opinions? I tried on the new Pallas BB today with the black handles. Love love love the design of this bag, but I'm not used to wearing monogram so that's holding me back. Do you think this style will hold up over time? I've been looking for a smallish (but not too small) crossbody and the size of this one is perfect.

View attachment 3570156 View attachment 3570157
Hi there! I was wondering did you buy the bag? This is number 1 on my wish list but I was wondering - do you think it felt heavy or no? By the way it looked so good on you!

Hi there! I was wondering did you buy the bag? This is number 1 on my wish list but I was wondering - do you think it felt heavy or no? By the way it looked so good on you!
+1 considering this bag as well.

Hi! I didn't buy this after all. I wasn't sure how much use it would get since I'm using my Empreinte Speedy all the time and wasn't sure it filled a hole in my collection. Also, I have really conflicted feelings about monogram, and just couldn't get past the monogram cross-body strap. That said, if you don't have the same monogram hang-up that I have, it's a great bag, very well-constructed, functional with the outside pockets, and good looking with the black trim and handles. I may still get it at some point if I can handle the monogram or if they ever release it in DE.

Hi! I didn't buy this after all. I wasn't sure how much use it would get since I'm using my Empreinte Speedy all the time and wasn't sure it filled a hole in my collection. Also, I have really conflicted feelings about monogram, and just couldn't get past the monogram cross-body strap. That said, if you don't have the same monogram hang-up that I have, it's a great bag, very well-constructed, functional with the outside pockets, and good looking with the black trim and handles. I may still get it at some point if I can handle the monogram or if they ever release it in DE.
You need to get the the bag that makes your heart sing!
I like mono but I am so over the Vachetta leather upkeep.
I didn't get to try the one Pallas bb that you tried on, but I really like that it's carefree.
Thanks for your input. : )

Reactions: catsinthebag
You need to get the the bag that makes your heart sing!
I like mono but I am so over the Vachetta leather upkeep.
I didn't get to try the one Pallas bb that you tried on, but I really like that it's carefree.
Thanks for your input. : )

I wish they had made the cross body strap black, or black on one side and mono on the other, so you could choose. If they made that one change, I probably would have bought the bag!

Reactions: Kmora
I wish they had made the cross body strap black, or black on one side and mono on the other, so you could choose. If they made that one change, I probably would have bought the bag!
This is a good point! The Pallas Clutch doesn't have a monogram strap. The black one that I have has a brown strap and the red one has vachetta strap I think.