The MALAYSIA Chanel Club

Does anyone have experience buying from @a_studio_17 who's based in Malaysia? Are they credible and do they sell authentic items?? I noticed a lot of their IG posts are photos pulled from Red instead of their actual photos of the items, which is kinda weird....

Hi everyone, I am in the US but want to buy a bag from this Malaysia company website: Luxury Vintage in Bangsar https://luxuryvintage.my/

Are they trustworthy? They only accept bank wire transfers which scares me. I want to ensure I am not getting scammed!
they are legit. they hv 2 shops in bangsar and ampang (kuala lumpur) and i did when to both. hope it helps and sorry for the late reply

Does anyone have experience buying from @a_studio_17 who's based in Malaysia? Are they credible and do they sell authentic items?? I noticed a lot of their IG posts are photos pulled from Red instead of their actual photos of the items, which is kinda weird....
i never deal with them before, sorry i take a look at their ig.. i ‘hate’ the items sell without price

Hi guys,

I have a preloved classic flap that needs repairing. It has a local KLCC receipt.
I want to change the cracked snap button and the turnlock also.
Do you think that Chanel will accept it for repair?
Have you replaced any hardware before & what was the cost?

Hi guys,

I have a preloved classic flap that needs repairing. It has a local KLCC receipt.
I want to change the cracked snap button and the turnlock also.
Do you think that Chanel will accept it for repair?
Have you replaced any hardware before & what was the cost?
chanel should accept it. i did send something i bought preloved but hv the receipt and they accept it

hi lovelies! im wondering if anyone has any local malaysian preloved luxury bags shops/websites that are reputable and with good service? i went through a couple and all their attitudes are like expecting customers not to ask any questions, which i dont appreciate before spending so much money. of course i understand it's not perfect when it comes to preloved items (i like vintage bags, thats why im looking for preloved shops/sites), but from my experience, with me just asking 1-2 questions, these ppl just dont reply anymore. unacceptable. so was hoping i can get some good recommendation from here :biggrin: many thanks in advance!!
I'd recommend these sellers:
1. Vintage Sac - Jess is very friendly, humble and nice!
2. Deluxe Life - Parker is honest, friendly and nice!
3. Lovey Goody - Vanessa is honest, friendly and nice too!
4. Dexury Atelier - Dex is one of the nicest guy around!
They only sell authentic items.

Thanks, but I was enquiring about shipping from Selfridges & Harrods UK to Malaysia while in Malaysia, not shopping while in the UK. Anyway, I subsequently found out it’s possible if you have contact to SAs there, they will ship it to you and the price is duty free. However, there’ll likely be customs and tax upon reaching Malaysia as usually DHL is used.

Did you manage to get anything from them? They do seem to have quite a number of hot items available, it's tempting . Do let us know your experience if you did get anything from them. TIA