The mabel virus is spreading....

kat4

O.G.
Jan 14, 2008
I like the shape and versatility of the mabel more and more.
I'm kinda confused by the different sizes though and would also like to know what colors it comes in and what leather types.
So any input would be appreciated...if you have pics for size, color and leather reference, that'd be even better ;)
TIA

Comes in Antiqued leather,tumbled grain,Goat and some Snakeskins and Patent.

Lots of colours, Red , Black , Brown , Rose , Aqua , Mono , Purple ( midnight ) sand and Pepple .

Can`t think of any more if any one else would like to add to it........

Thanks for the info.
Does someone know if the brown is antique leather?
What about the sizes?
What size is the one that Kate Moss is carrying in the celebrity thread?
Is that a 'regular'?

^^ Black Mabel is avail in Goatskin and Patent, Brown comes in Antiqued and tumbled grain ( my fav !!) and patent, Red Comes in Goats and Patent ( this is known as Wine ) Rose is goats, Aqua is Antiqued as is the Pepple, sand and the Midnight
Mono is soft tumbled.

I believe there are 4 different sizes available - Small , Reg, Large and Maxi .

Kate Moss had the regular sized Mabel.

There are probably more colours but I can`t think of them at the moment.

Just thought of one !!

Oak - Antiqued leather !

Thanks so much!!! That was really helpful!
So, I guess I just have to call Mulberry stores in London to see what they have in stock.
Too bad the website only carries a few colors and leather types.
I would love to be able to see all colors, leathers before making a decision.
Thanks again!

Last night I went into Selfridges and they had the large or maxi (not sure which but it was a whopper) mabel in aqua. It was lovely and had one of those lobster keyrings in blue on it.

The Aqua Mabel is in stock on the website at the moment. I'm planning a ring round of the outlets tomorrow to see what they have and will update you all then.