The LV Leather Bracelet Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a small wrist too. :biggrin: A year ago I bought the Nano and the Lock-it bracelet. I wear them together and I love both, had to get size 17. It’s not a matter of what others think suits your wrist, it’s which one you personally love. :tup: Let us know which you decided on.
I've ddecided on the keep it twice but waiting till next month to buy from Europe :smile: meanwhile, here's my new to me good luck bracelet ❤️ it was shipped from Japan and received today! IMG_20190930_173622.jpg

Reactions: Cams
Hi! I purchased a preloved keep it twice bracelet from elady Japan (eBay), supposed to be size 17 as per size description however when I received it it was too big. I measured the length and it came up as 19cm. Is there any size stamping on the bracelet itself that would tell. If its size 17 or 19? Thanks! IMG_20191015_192742.jpg

Reactions: cheidel
I have the same bracelet, and I just measured it. It’s exactly 17cm. Yours appears to be 19cm on your pic, and especially if it’s too big, it most likely is 19cm. All I saw on the inside of the clasp is BC1107 (made the 10th week of 2017 in Spain or Italy).

I have the same bracelet, and I just measured it. It’s exactly 17cm. Yours appears to be 19cm on your pic, and especially if it’s too big, it most likely is 19cm. All I saw on the inside of the clasp is BC1107 (made the 10th week of 2017 in Spain or Italy).
Thanks for measuring yours. Looks like the listing was described wrongly. I hope the seller will accept the return and cover the return shipping cost :sad: I have never returned an item purchased from eBay before so not sure how this works. Thanks again.

Reactions: cheidel