~The LV fragrance club~

I only discovered LV aftershave last year, I have bought about 5 different bottles over the last 8-9 months. So far l'immensite is my favourite!! I actually have a video on it if you would like to check it out?

My favorite from the Men’s Line as well. Funny how you call it “After Shave”. Here in the states we call it cologne/parfum. Aftershave here in the States is that brut stuff that burns ones face when used after shaving.

Reactions: TomBentley94
Do you have to bring proof of purchase or a receipt for

I never do, but I can only speak for myself since I was a regular at the boutique and have made most of my perfume purchases there.

However, I gave away a full bottle and sold nearly half of one to two women I that I knew and I told them they could get refills at a discounted price if they brought the bottles back to an LV boutique. I did give them both the receipts because they had never shopped at LV. These two women have since moved away so I don't know if they went in for a refill and if they did, whether or not they ran into any issues. I wish I could be of more help.

Hello scent LVoers,

I thought I'd start a place to share our LV perfume purchases, pics, thoughts and favourites. If there is a thread/club already could Mods please merge... Thanks:smile:

I preordered a 100ml *California Dream* (releasing tomorrow) and found some posts that I'd share, if anyone is interested. I haven't sampled this unisex scent yet but am buying it mainly for its packaging lol#LVfragrance Instagram posts (photos and videos) - Picuki.com.jpg

You haven’t smelled it?

I have L’immensite, garden dreams, and contre moi. GD is lovely but doesn’t last at all. CM is my fall/winter daily wear. L’immensite is from the men’s line but it’s a nice fresh clean smell IMO.
My CA said they were in shift rotation when I prepaid, so she wasn't working & send samples in her next shift

Shared its scent description if you're interested ^
p.s Thank you for starting the thread
You're welcome! I see that your fave is clearly Apogée:smile:

Last edited: