~The LV fragrance club~

The empty 100ml/200ml? They can be refilled at LV. People do seem to buy the empty larger bottles on eBay. I know it’s unlikely LV will refill the small bottles unless you can somehow decant some from a bigger bottle? Maybe people will buy those? Could you colour match the perfume with dye to spruce up displaying your collection?

Does anyone know if LV will refill tester bottles? There seems to be a few on eBay & underneath the etching says tester bottle, not to be sold.

The sample perfume can be reused as a refill in case you want to carry perfume out. (The top cap can be pulled out, refill your perfume in & put back in. Plus it doesn’t have leakages issues for me so far.)
The rest maybe I just put them as decorations..

The sample perfume can be reused as a refill in case you want to carry perfume out. (The top cap can be pulled out, refill your perfume in & put back in. Plus it doesn’t have leakages issues for me so far.)
The rest maybe I just put them as decorations..
I don’t know if I would be brave enough to pull off the lid on my full sized bottle of that’s what you mean? Yes the little ones could be refilled but some members have said LV won’t refill those, just the full sized bottles.

I don’t know which third scent should I consider…I am intrigued to try out Fleur Du Desert.

I want Les Sables Roses since I love Ombré Nomade. Or try Nouveau Monde. I wish Contre Moi isn’t discontinue. Ugh I love that scent.

Contre Moi is my favorite as well! ❤️ Wish they would bring it back. Unfortunately, none of their other fragrances work for me.

Does anyone know the status of the travel spray sets? I have been wanting to get the Heures d'absence travel spray set for months now but it is not in stock in North America. I called LV but they are unaware of it being discontinued...

Does anyone know the status of the travel spray sets? I have been wanting to get the Heures d'absence travel spray set for months now but it is not in stock in North America. I called LV but they are unaware of it being discontinued...
I wish they would just take the Apogee refills off the uk website. An online rep said they had been discontinued months ago but yet they are still showing on the site.

Reactions: pinklambies
You have a beautiful collection @travelbliss:loveeyes:. Only if you would feel comfortable I would love to see your whole collection of trunks/travel pieces (non purses):heart:
Aww, thank you, dear @PrayersandPurses ! I had posted my collection when I first started on TPF years ago, but it has definitely changed alot since then. Will try to post snippets here and there if I ever get it organized ! :flowers: