~The LV fragrance club~

I really want to get my daughter something she’s in her 30’s likes light scents. I swear I’m on over load trying samples on me. My signature scent is Attrape-Reves. Right now I’m wearing California dreams .. on the fence on this one. Yesterday was city of stars.. I know that one would be too strong for her.
is Attrape super light? May want to try this one. I’m debating on an LV or Rose Prick by TFord

I love it! I have the following below:
I put them in order and i must say ÉTOILE FILANTE is my newest fragrance to my collection and it’s working it’s way to #2 lol…
I might have 2 number 2’s lol
3-ÉTOILE FILANTE
4-ATTRAPE-RÊVES
2-LE JOUR SE LÈVE
1-LES SABLES ROSES
They’re all gorgeous scents for various seasons. For me, I’d add Apogee to this list :love:

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
You guys have any idea what to do with those empty perfume glass? Put as decoration? I have few of them especially a lot of those sample perfume small glass spray given by them.
The empty 100ml/200ml? They can be refilled at LV. People do seem to buy the empty larger bottles on eBay. I know it’s unlikely LV will refill the small bottles unless you can somehow decant some from a bigger bottle? Maybe people will buy those? Could you colour match the perfume with dye to spruce up displaying your collection?

Does anyone know if LV will refill tester bottles? There seems to be a few on eBay & underneath the etching says tester bottle, not to be sold.