~The LV fragrance club~

I’m so weak..I tried on On The Beach twice in store while I was in Vegas and couldn’t get it off my mind. This one and California Dream seem so complex to me, not just simple scents that you can experience on a card. Like they change all throughout the day on your skin. On the Beach smells like a juicy orange and orange blossoms at first then softens through the day to smells of pepper or herbs maybe ? but very soft and very long lasting. California Dream is still my favorite but does not linger as long through the day and evening. I think On the Beach is a beautiful fragrance for date night. A very romantic scent.CBA42C42-C3B4-4CC3-80AA-B511D8D6F59A.jpeg

Hi all! I’m planning to buy Les Sables Roses but I’m hesitant as partly, I have never loved woody smell but strangely I’m drawn to this probably because of the sweetness from rose. Most importantly, I wish to know does this scent smell more feminine or unisex to you?

Reactions: brnicutie
Hi all! I’m planning to buy Les Sables Roses but I’m hesitant as partly, I have never loved woody smell but strangely I’m drawn to this probably because of the sweetness from rose. Most importantly, I wish to know does this scent smell more feminine or unisex to you?
I am also considering Mille Feux.