**The Louis Vuitton Blossom Club**

Hi lucky Blossom owners, do you think there is any chance of the black flower coming off over time with use?
I have a ZCP in Vernis already but wanted something small in this beautiful design.. My SA said ZCP is the smallest option (was hoping for clues or card holder), anyway I have asked my SA to order for me but concern about wear over time. ..love to hear your thoughts. Thank you.

In my opinion i think the design will hold up however if there is any abnormal wear you can always get an exchange or store credit

Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
Hi lucky Blossom owners, do you think there is any chance of the black flower coming off over time with use?
I have a ZCP in Vernis already but wanted something small in this beautiful design.. My SA said ZCP is the smallest option (was hoping for clues or card holder), anyway I have asked my SA to order for me but concern about wear over time. ..love to hear your thoughts. Thank you.

I don't think so. It's attached to the canvas quite nicely
I rubbed it when trying on it store because I wondered the same thing

My SA, was able to track a zippy coin down for me, so happy!!!! I cannot wait for it to arrive so I can officially join you ladies in this club. If this print is as gorgeous in person as it is online, I think I will add my first felice to my collection in this print as well.

If you guys are still on the fence about the zippy coin wallet, think about it like this. Besides the charm, this is cheapest option to rock this print. As much as I love the charm, it is a lot of money for something I can't store my items in. So I've decided to be happy with what I have. I also made a review in case you guys wanted to see the design close up and the interior of the wallet. Let me know what you all think!

I bought it to go in my Pochette Metis reverse:smile:

Reactions: liyahbabyy
Love it! Still waiting on a call
When is the official release of this anyway?

About a month ago it was launched in store but have yet to see it available online so I asked Brisbane store to order me one. At Gold Coast Pacific Fair store told me they were already gone as it’s seasonal?? Surely not after a few weeks? Sometimes I wonder how much staff know [emoji853]

Reactions: Iluvbags
Picked up my ZCP, I think its really pretty and will keep it. It didn’t wow me as I thought it would in person. The canvas seems a little dull to me, I think thats my issue. But love the black interior : )

Attachments

• B662B438-7B89-4CC9-83AD-E921E9C53E73.jpeg
    B662B438-7B89-4CC9-83AD-E921E9C53E73.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 181
  • 7940ED25-7477-4375-A8A8-17E9CC507B78.jpeg
    7940ED25-7477-4375-A8A8-17E9CC507B78.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 81502FD1-1BD2-4028-A9DE-82DFAB3ABD3A.jpeg
    81502FD1-1BD2-4028-A9DE-82DFAB3ABD3A.jpeg
    147.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 533825D9-092E-4522-B44E-20D357BB1A6B.jpeg
    533825D9-092E-4522-B44E-20D357BB1A6B.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 188
Reactions: LouisVuitton4Me
Picked up my ZCP, I think its really pretty and will keep it. It didn’t wow me as I thought it would in person. The canvas seems a little dull to me, I think thats my issue. But love the black interior : )

Still on the fence about this....think it’s beautiful but a little nervous about the way the flower is applied. Just curious—what about it didn’t wow you?