The Loewe Puzzle

Hello, I'm considering getting Loewe puzzle small bag in dark blush, does somebody own it in that particular color? I'm not sure about color transfer, since it is lighter color. I was originally considering getting it in tan, but I see that bag more often around, and this blush pink color looks gorgeous on pictures!
I have large classic Loewe basket with tan leather, and that leather is the most gorgeous of all on my other designer bags.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm considering getting Loewe puzzle small bag in dark blush, does somebody own it in that particular color? I'm not sure about color transfer, since it is lighter color. I was originally considering getting it in tan, but I see that bag more often around, and this blush pink color looks gorgeous on pictures!
I have large classic Loewe basket with tan leather, and that leather is the most gorgeous of all on my other designer bags.
I saw it in store and I love it! I'm considering between tan and dark blush as well but in the end going with tan since I don't have tan bag yet. the colour is not light, it's look kinda like mauve, such a pretty colour!

I do! It isn’t a light color at all.

Reactions: Straight-Laced
I have a three colour Puzzle coin card case in Rust/Dark Blush/Purple combination and the Blush is stunning!

Pink toned neutrals aren’t usually to my taste but Dark Blush is a deep, rich colour that’s quite different to the more commonplace pinky blush shades.

Personally I wouldn’t buy it instead of the Tan - which I think is perfect - but it’s a gorgeous colour that would probably work better than the Tan for some people.

Reactions: afj and viewwing
Hi all! I'm new to Loewe but I've been puzzle curious for a long time. I finally decided this is it, I'm going to get a medium one in tan! Typical me to make a choice right after a price increase, ha.

I was hoping I could get some pointers about where to buy them with a small discount. Does Neiman Marcus stock them often? I can use a 15% welcome discount there, but right now they don't have the medium in tan. The other department stores don't seem to have any usable codes, do the classic colors ever go on sale anywhere? I'm in WA and our sales tax is outrageous, so I try to grab a discount wherever I can (a 10% discount barely evens out the tax). TIA!

Reactions: Greentea
Hi all! I'm new to Loewe but I've been puzzle curious for a long time. I finally decided this is it, I'm going to get a medium one in tan! Typical me to make a choice right after a price increase, ha.

I was hoping I could get some pointers about where to buy them with a small discount. Does Neiman Marcus stock them often? I can use a 15% welcome discount there, but right now they don't have the medium in tan. The other department stores don't seem to have any usable codes, do the classic colors ever go on sale anywhere? I'm in WA and our sales tax is outrageous, so I try to grab a discount wherever I can (a 10% discount barely evens out the tax). TIA!
I bought my Tan medium Puzzle last year from Forward with a 10% discount and I read in one of the threads recently that a Tan medium was purchased from Forward with a 15% discount - might be worth checking out.

Reactions: Metope and Greentea
I bought my Tan medium Puzzle last year from Forward with a 10% discount and I read in one of the threads recently that a Tan medium was purchased from Forward with a 15% discount - might be worth checking out.

Thank you, that’s encouraging! Not seeing any tan mediums anywhere currently, but I’m not in a rush. I’m sure one will pop up on Forward or NM eventually!

Reactions: Straight-Laced
Thank you, that’s encouraging! Not seeing any tan mediums anywhere currently, but I’m not in a rush. I’m sure one will pop up on Forward or NM eventually!

I got my medium tan recently from FWRD for 15% off. The code I used was SISTERSISTER15 (it wasn't published anywhere, I just randomly found it on google).

FWRD just did a 20% off code for Asia so I'm not surprised most things are sold out now. They restock pretty regularly though so you can keep an eye out.

If you see it on Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf's, don't forget to apply the 10% cashback through Rakuten too.

24S has the medium tan in stock and they do codes sometimes but Loewe is not usually included. Once in a while it'll be included so you can also subscribe to their newsletters. The items from 24S arrive in immaculate condition so you know it won't have been a return.

Just a few months back, Bergdorf had a good amount of puzzle bags, not about their current stock at the moment. At the time, you could get 10% cash back through the Rakuten app and then get another 15% off from Bergdorf for signing up to receive their emails.

Thanks, all! Sounds like I just checked at a randomly poor stock time, I’ll just wait and see where it pops up next. I haven’t shopped at any department stores besides Nordstrom (most of my bags are either from Fashionphile or bought directly from a brand), so the welcome promo codes are definitely handy.

Thanks, all! Sounds like I just checked at a randomly poor stock time, I’ll just wait and see where it pops up next. I haven’t shopped at any department stores besides Nordstrom (most of my bags are either from Fashionphile or bought directly from a brand), so the welcome promo codes are definitely handy.
Yes I think stock isn't great right now. Even a month ago there was more stock available, but I guess they get shipments in waves.

Reactions: Metope
Hi All
I just got a preloved 2019 Ibiza Medium puzzle bag.
Really loving it with the tan, blue and raffia.
Just wondering how do you store the bag typically and how do you take care of the raffia part?

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: jen_sparro

I’ve had my dark blush for 1-2 weeks and love it! It’s a great neutral - I think it’ll work well for all 4 seasons. I love the gold hardware on it.

Reactions: danna_b