The Loewe Puzzle

I bought the dune/warm desert small puzzle earlier this year. Initially wasn't sure about this colour combination but when it arrived it looked much richer in colour than the website. Very happy with my purchase and have received numerous compliments on the bag. Now I am looking for a purse insert for the puzzle as I prefer a more structured look. Does anyone have a suggestion for my small puzzle bag? Thanks!

I bought one from Samorga for my small puzzle, and then one from Etsy for my mini from a seller in China for cheaper (I could also customize the layout and color in the Etsy one). I didn’t really notice any difference in the quality, but I’m finding that I use them really for when I’m storing the bags when I’m not using them, as I prefer the slouchy look when in use. I’m also not very picky about organizers. What was nice about the Samorga one is that the height isn’t so tall, so there is some slight slouch on the top tht creates a small curve but still overall quite structured, versus making the bag a complete box. Others on this forum have also modified their organizers by cutting them in the front to create more slouch. I might have done this with my small puzzle one if I got it cheaper/ not from Samorga. Anyway, in summary, this bag is pretty popular in Asia where they make a lot of bag organizers, so you should not many problems finding one to your liking.

I bought the dune/warm desert small puzzle earlier this year. Initially wasn't sure about this colour combination but when it arrived it looked much richer in colour than the website. Very happy with my purchase and have received numerous compliments on the bag. Now I am looking for a purse insert for the puzzle as I prefer a more structured look. Does anyone have a suggestion for my small puzzle bag? Thanks!

The organizer I’m using for my small puzzle was from Etsy as well, from seller Senamon or something like that. The insert was originally for my Dior roller pouch, but the seller sent me two since one of them wasn’t correctly done. The correct one is in my Dior, the extra is in my puzzle and the size is still perfect for it. Because the organizer isn’t rectangular and doesn’t go all the way up the front and back, my bag does slouch a bit more instead of being rigid.

Attachments

• 2EB1E83E-B55B-441C-AC82-E04D38F67072.jpeg
    2EB1E83E-B55B-441C-AC82-E04D38F67072.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 72
Help please, just noticed this. I guess this is because I store tbe bag with the strap on top of it. The bag is not even a week old, 5 days to be exact. Any way to remove the mark?

Attachments

• E0C06502-EB63-4882-911F-7B1C86A720C0.jpeg
    E0C06502-EB63-4882-911F-7B1C86A720C0.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 102
  • BF04D424-66D6-4A7D-94B6-321FC2E9C15E.jpeg
    BF04D424-66D6-4A7D-94B6-321FC2E9C15E.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 101
I had it authenticated from Loewe customer service, they were able to confirm from pictures, a receipt, and serial number. I am just concerned that the anagram really doesn't look embossed.
I don't want to be rude but you already got the bag authenticated so there's really no need to be concerned about whether a bag is embossed "enough" to be authentic or normal. In your car it does look slightly embossed. I don't think they're meant to be super deep stamps.

I feel like sometimes we're a little too obsessed over these types of details to fully enjoy the bag. Just let yourself enjoy the bag and all of its beautiful features, including the luscious leather, shiny hardware, and everything else that made you fall in love with this bag originally.

I had it authenticated from Loewe customer service, they were able to confirm from pictures, a receipt, and serial number. I am just concerned that the anagram really doesn't look embossed.
I purchased my small tan Puzzle from a Loewe boutique directly and my anagram does not look obviously embossed, but when I run my finger over the area I can tell there is texture (light embossing).

Help please, just noticed this. I guess this is because I store tbe bag with the strap on top of it. The bag is not even a week old, 5 days to be exact. Any way to remove the mark?
I dunno about Loewe's leather specifically but I once accidentally pressed the chain into my Chanel vintage lambskin and it left a ton of marks. I just gently rubbed at it and then let it sit for a few days, and then over time the marks just went away. It could be the same situation with Loewe since the calfskin is pretty soft.

Reactions: fsadeli
If there is a leather conditioner you are comfortable with using on this type of leather, you might try applying a little bit of that product to the area. The hydration may help smooth out the texture and make the indentation less visible.

Reactions: fsadeli
If there is a leather conditioner you are comfortable with using on this type of leather, you might try applying a little bit of that product to the area. The hydration may help smooth out the texture and make the indentation less visible.
I can try, is there any leather conditioner recommended for soft calfskin leather?

I dunno about Loewe's leather specifically but I once accidentally pressed the chain into my Chanel vintage lambskin and it left a ton of marks. I just gently rubbed at it and then let it sit for a few days, and then over time the marks just went away. It could be the same situation with Loewe since the calfskin is pretty soft.
I really hope that this is the case. Maybe I should start using it daily and pray that the mark will go away on its own

I really hope that this is the case. Maybe I should start using it daily and pray that the mark will go away on its own

Ditto what @pinkrose398 said. I used to have marks on my small puzzle and it eventually disappeared just by normal use (I had also applied some leather conditioner) and yeah, it's way too pretty and too functional of a bag to not be used daily. Mine is my daily driver and I found it so carefree to use even in rainy Vancouver (it has even been snowed on).

I think with Loewe we're lucky that we don't have to be so precious about it and just enjoy using it!

Ditto what @pinkrose398 said. I used to have marks on my small puzzle and it eventually disappeared just by normal use (I had also applied some leather conditioner) and yeah, it's way too pretty and too functional of a bag to not be used daily. Mine is my daily driver and I found it so carefree to use even in rainy Vancouver (it has even been snowed on).

I think with Loewe we're lucky that we don't have to be so precious about it and just enjoy using it!

thanks! that put my mind to ease, are yours a soft calfskin leather as well? Does Coach conditioner darker or change the texture of the leather? I also has a bad habit of handling my bags semi-wet after washing my hands (especially with covid hence the constant hand washing), now that I own this bag I worry if water will damage the leather in a long run. Here in Calgary it's not raining as much as Vancouver, but I just need to make sure my hands dry before grabbing my bag!