The Loewe Flamenco

I have a situation! I just ordered my 3rd flamenco (vintage khaki). Direct from Loewe. Arrived today and it has a super short strap! I’m tall and love the flamenco for the long crossbody option. I called them and they said this is the “new strap”??? And the photo they display is the longer strap that I was expecting. I’m so annoyed! Do you guys have any insight on this? I thought I had the “new style”. I bought both my other ones very recently (within the last few months). I just want them to send me the strap they advertise in the photos on their site. Now I’m concerned it’s going to be HTF the longer style that I love. Thank you for any advice!!!!

14DEEF57-5777-4D9B-809A-79CC0ACD0A73.jpeg

Thank you for posting that picture! I unfortunately don’t have any advice for you, as I agree it may be hard to find now. But I was thinking I was crazy when I got mine and it seemed so short compared to all the pics I had seen online and here of people wearing their flamencos crossbody. I even went back to the store to try on a mini, thinking those had longer straps. I had seen reference to a new strap design (leather loop instead of clasps), but none had indicated it was shorter. Looking closely at the Loewe website, you can see some photos (newer colors, I think) appear to have this new strap.

Reactions: ineedsomething
I was wondering the same thing! I just got my first Flamenco— also in vintage khaki and was surprised that the strap was shorter than I thought. So that explains it… It didn’t really bother me because I was intending to use it more as a clutch. I also bought a braided strap to go with it. I wonder what they were thinking when they changed the strap length…

Reactions: ineedsomething
Ooh! What strap did u get? Post pics!!! I got this one! Luckily, I found the “old style” flamenco at the Las Vegas location. I’m sending back the one i ordered to the website.

They need to stop changing the strap - and if they do make changes it’s important to update the photos or at least make a note on the product page that notifies us of any updates to the bag…

Anyway, I’m super excited and can’t wait for it to arrive! Show me your strap/bag combo!

I was wondering the same thing! I just got my first Flamenco— also in vintage khaki and was surprised that the strap was shorter than I thought. So that explains it… It didn’t really bother me because I was intending to use it more as a clutch. I also bought a braided strap to go with it. I wonder what they were thinking when they changed the strap length…

Attachments

• 339BC64B-9DFE-494B-9EBB-63896433DE3C.jpeg
    339BC64B-9DFE-494B-9EBB-63896433DE3C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
My first Loewe! I love it. I wasn't sure about the color, but now that I see it in person I love it. I ordered it from Harrods, for some reason they have them like $600 off. Glad I got the donut chain too, gives it an elevated look with the canvas strap. The strap on the lowest setting fits me perfect for a crossbody. I'm 5'5". Found an insert too! Holds the structure a little, but still let's the bag have a relaxed look.

20230122_103646.jpg

20230122_103720.jpg

Really loving the flamenco bag particularly in khaki green

How does it hold up after time does it get saggy at the bottom? Also not sure whether to go for large or medium I’m about 5ft 3 medium size.

I want one for an everyday bag

Omg, that rosemary is such a gorgeous color! Love it!
I know right. I asked to see vintage khaki as well and amongst the three, I kept straying to the rosemary. I tried it on before, in the mini but I must say the matching strap really complemented the bag. Celadon is a tricky color to photograph. A chameleon. Under different lighting, the light green comes through. It can also look like a pale white.

I know right. I asked to see vintage khaki as well and amongst the three, I kept straying to the rosemary. I tried it on before, in the mini but I must say the matching strap really complemented the bag. Celadon is a tricky color to photograph. A chameleon. Under different lighting, the light green comes through. It can also look like a pale white.
Did you like the celadon color? My husband is in Portugal now and was gonna ask him to get me a mini but so unsure about which color!

I’m leaning towards celadon but can’t tell how green it will be in person! Was looking for a nice spring/summer crossbody

I’m leaning towards celadon but can’t tell how green it will be in person! Was looking for a nice spring/summer crossbody
If you are looking for a very light colored bag for spring/summer, this fits the bill. I like celadon, it almost feels like I can pass it off as white but when placed against white, the light green hue is noticeable. It is a chameleon. The SA did remind us that it might require maintenance due to it being a light color. After finding out that I'm a green lover, the SA told me eventually I will go for the rosemary as celadon is too light whereas vintage khaki is too dark. She shared a lot of her customers tend to pick rosemary when deciding amongst these three colors. Honestly, I still find it hard to decide but had narrowed it down to either celadon or rosemary.

Reactions: sylvi3
T
If you are looking for a very light colored bag for spring/summer, this fits the bill. I like celadon, it almost feels like I can pass it off as white but when placed against white, the light green hue is noticeable. It is a chameleon. The SA did remind us that it might require maintenance due to it being a light color. After finding out that I'm a green lover, the SA told me eventually I will go for the rosemary as celadon is too light whereas vintage khaki is too dark. She shared a lot of her customers tend to pick rosemary when deciding amongst these three colors. Honestly, I still find it hard to decide but had narrowed it down to either celadon or rosemary.
Just to tempt you more.
1675219192688.jpeg