the late Elizabeth Taylor

Well, I bought a lottery ticket today and if everything going well according to my plan, I will be the proud owner of a piece of history. :P

Damn right I will be wearing it all the time...I wouldn't think to leave them sitting miserably in a safety deposit box!!!

OH, it so on!!! :okay:

Just promise me if you win, you will wear it, and not let it sit in some old dusty jewelry box in your underwear drawer!!

032311-elizabeth-taylor-jewelry8-400x580.jpg

image001.jpg

Well, I bought a lottery ticket today and if everything going well according to my plan, I will be the proud owner of a piece of history. :P

Damn right I will be wearing it all the time...I wouldn't think to leave them sitting miserably in a safety deposit box!!!

well, we dont have lotto here, so I am going to wish you all the best and apply for a visitation schedule when you get them. :tup:

I own her jewelry book, and yes indeed- it is stunning. My daughter goes to school in NYC and is planning on going to Christie's to view the collection while it is on display before the auctions. It is so wonderful to realize just how incredibly generous Elizabeth Taylor really was.

I don't know if there's another thread dedicated to her-if not then this will be the first. Has anyone been following the estate auction on Christies website? The number of handbags that woman owned is incredible!