The last of my Hermes goodies...for now!

honu

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I called up SF Hermes and got the other Twilly I wanted (PHH was with me - I couldn't buy that many), the pink Brides de Gala. I love pink and thought this was so pretty! I originially spoke to Ken but he had Jared help me. I also asked for the black enamel scarf ring that I was looking for on Monday but all Ken could find was the orange. I found out that SF had 3 black enamel scarf rings from calling Hermes.com. Jared found one hidden away somewhere and I had them sent to me.

I think this is it for Twillys - for now! I tried the black enamel scarf ring with my Les Triples pocket square and love it!

HermesBridesdeGalaSmall.jpg

honu said:
I called up SF Hermes and got the other Twilly I wanted (PHH was with me - I couldn't buy that many), the pink Brides de Gala. I love pink and thought this was so pretty! I originially spoke to Ken but he had Jared help me. I also asked for the black enamel scarf ring that I was looking for on Monday but all Ken could find was the orange. I found out that SF had 3 black enamel scarf rings from calling Hermes.com. Jared found one hidden away somewhere and I had them sent to me.

I think this is it for Twillys - for now! I tried the black enamel scarf ring with my Les Triples pocket square and love it!

HermesBridesdeGalaSmall.jpg

Gorgeous! I had the chance to see the Brides De Gala scarf. I didn't know there was a matching twilly. Congratulations on your great purchase!

I didn't see any other colors in the Brides de Gala. They also had some bolducs. I just remembered something - Ken showed me the new twillys they came out with - golf balls! They had 1 twilly with golf balls on a hunter green background 1 in black.

OMG, I love love love this Twilly. I am in love with the colors. This is so beautiful. Is this a new Twilly, or an old season?? I would love to have one. Congratulations.