The last of my Hermes goodies...for now!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I called up SF Hermes and got the other Twilly I wanted (PHH was with me - I couldn't buy that many), the pink Brides de Gala. I love pink and thought this was so pretty! I originially spoke to Ken but he had Jared help me. I also asked for the black enamel scarf ring that I was looking for on Monday but all Ken could find was the orange. I found out that SF had 3 black enamel scarf rings from calling Hermes.com. Jared found one hidden away somewhere and I had them sent to me.

I think this is it for Twillys - for now! I tried the black enamel scarf ring with my Les Triples pocket square and love it!

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Gorgeous! I had the chance to see the Brides De Gala scarf. I didn't know there was a matching twilly. Congratulations on your great purchase!

4. I love the fact that the enamel scarf ring is black on one side and silver on the other :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. what a beautiful twilly :heart: May I ask what other colors does it come in?

6. That's so pretty!

7. I didn't see any other colors in the Brides de Gala. They also had some bolducs. I just remembered something - Ken showed me the new twillys they came out with - golf balls! They had 1 twilly with golf balls on a hunter green background 1 in black.

8. OMG, I love love love this Twilly. I am in love with the colors. This is so beautiful. Is this a new Twilly, or an old season?? I would love to have one. Congratulations.

9. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!

10. dianagrace: I'm not sure what season this is from. I figured if I didn't get it this time, I'd never see it again! :lol:

11. Your twilly is beautiful and it's great that the scarf ring is 2-sided, makes it more versatile.

12. wow i've never seen that style twilly before, it's so pretty! congrats!!

13. I am loving that twilly!! I'm running out the door right now to check them out!!!

14. Gorgeous!!!! :yahoo:

15. hermes.com has it in an orange and black colorway

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice