The Large Single - What year are these?

craziytrix

Sep 30, 2012
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/marc-ja...her-shoulder-bag/3191323?origin=keywordsearch

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...c+Jacobs&N=4294912155+306418049&bmUID=jFs2gu8

I don't know why but the one from saks looks better to me. Is it a different season. I checked the Single Thread and the Nordstrom one looks like a 2010 and the Saks a 2009. Are they the same but the lighting made it look different? I want the one that has a fuller padding. I also checked the one from Neiman Marcus and he padding looked almost flat to me.

Last edited:
Like Frugal said, the only way to know which season it is would be to call. Comparing stock photos is honestly probably a little useless since it's not going to be the exact bag shown that you receive. It might be from the same shipment, it might not. The Saks and Nordstrom bags personally look identical to me, they were just lit and stuffed differently IMO

As far as the thickness of the leather goes, I don't recall it differentiating between seasons. Textures and finish can but I haven't heard anything about thickness. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I do have a Resort 2011 Large Black Single arriving Thursday/Friday, if you would like I can let you know once it gets here if it looks any different from the 2009 and 2010 versions.

I agree with faith ann. I hate that sometimes Saks lights the photos so that things look glossier than they really are.
Why not buy it at Neimans and get the gift card. $100 gift card, or if you buy other stuff could get up to $300 card.

I agree with faith ann. I hate that sometimes Saks lights the photos so that things look glossier than they really are.
Why not buy it at Neimans and get the gift card. $100 gift card, or if you buy other stuff could get up to $300 card.
Thanks for the tip about Neimans. I didn't want to get the one there cause the bag looked like it was barely stuffed. I'll just see if it's true to the picture or not.