The Lady Dior (pictures only)

I went to try the micro lady dior yesterday. It was really tiny but very cute. I had to remove my phone protector case and did manage to push the phone in completely sideways. I reckon with time, the leather would get stretched and it’ll be easier but it’s probably not good for the structure. I could about to squeeze my card holder in at the same time and that was it! To my surprise I could wear it around the wrist which is always a plus. Here are some photos. For your comparison, there’s my white large lady dior on the chair and I’m 150cm tall.

682A92A3-C99D-41E9-8D7B-1712B15BF017.jpegCB8DB322-86CD-4BC1-8FF7-C967D385464F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happily joining this club! Presenting my recent purchase from Hawaii - My ABCDior in warm taupe. The second photo represents the color the most in real life -- it looks to me like milk chocolate with purple undertone. Glad I was able to find her in Hawaii - slightly lower price than the rest of USA, plus no tax (which I was told will charge tax soon). I am happy to be able to add her to my collection, and probably will be my last DIOR purchase in a while as well :smile:

IMG_6707.jpgIMG_6708.jpg