The Keyshia Cole Show on BET

flychinadoll

Sep 5, 2007
Does anyone watch this show??? I love Keyshia Cole, she is so REAL. The reason why I am posting this thread is because Keyshia LOVES LV. She has a different LV on each episode. She also sports LV sunglasses.

yes! Ive seen a denim bag, azur speedy and a vernis summit drive bag! She has so many badeaus also. I think I saw LV earrings the other day too!

I've seen every episode too. I love her. She always has LV stuff. I loved when she was wearing the pomme bag (forgot which style) and she was wearing a pomme vernis belt and she had on the pomme Love flip flops....so cute:graucho:

I love Keyshia....her voice just really touches you. And I really admire the way she's become such a success after everything she's been through and still helps those around her. And yeah...all that LV eye-candy over these two seasons is a great bonus!!! I love seeing all the stuff she has and how she puts it together.

i was flipping through the channels and one night as im flipping i see her denim bag and decided to watch the whole episode just to see what else pops up... but i love her, cant stand commercials though. i'd rather watch online. lol

screenshots would be amazing in this thread, someone please post!