too small or perfect

• Look too small send them back

• Perfect fit

Results are only viewable after voting.

**shoelover**

Over the Rainbow
O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
The long awaited butterflys have found me..not my true size which is normally 35.5 but in 35. I :heart: them so much..I don't do peep toes as my middle toe is longer then the rest :weird:
However this was the one style that i really, really loved... I kicked myself when i didn't buy them when they 1st came out..but i was so determined to have these after much drama..and patience.. here they are! :yahoo:

However...do these look too small or are they perfect?

i can't find size 35.5 and get the feeling if i did ever come across them...the ankle bit would be too big :girlsigh:

Attachments

• IMG_4189.JPG
    IMG_4189.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_4188.JPG
    IMG_4188.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_4178.JPG
    IMG_4178.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_4175.JPG
    IMG_4175.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 138
They are beautiful shoes that's for sure :heart:
But if you want them to be perfectly fitted perhaps you need your TTS so your big toe does not go over the edge of the shoe? Just a thought :flowers:

i have this toe problem, and i especially have it in my studded VPs. it's a conundrum because go up in size and too big, go down and the second toe sticks out :/ i went for fit over the mild toe overhang and honestly i never really notice.

so keep! they are lovely!

A, congrats on getting your beautiful butterflies. They are gorgeous! I'll be honest, they do look a teeeeeeny bit small but you know, like some others have said, noone is going to be looking at your toes. Perhaps 0.5 bigger will be too big? Keep these ones.

I think they look perfect on you and that you should definitely keep them. I agree 35.5 would be too big around your ankles. I know how much you have wanted them, so big congrats!